Chapter 1

*Steph’s POV*

"Now are you sure that you have everything?" My mum kept asking me.

"For fuck sake yes i do now can we go?" This was my first holiday away without my stupid parents checking on me. I'm called Steph short for Stephanie. Me and my best friend, Holly, have always wanted to travel the world. It was my 18th birthday last month and my mum gave me money so that I can go and travel the world with Holly. I was wearing my baby blue crop top and my skater skirt with my burgundy vans. I woke up extremely late so I only had a few hours to get ready. Usually it takes my two hours to get ready but today I only had one. I quickly jumped into the shower and then put my clothes on. It was usually when i had to do my make up where it takes the longest. I don't like to wear too much make up just a little so i put my bb cream and put some mascara. I grabbed my bag and put my Iphone, headphones, purse, keys and passport in their. I quickly just brushed my hair and put it into a messy bun because i know that it will be hot in America. I ran downstairs and quickly grabbed a chocolate bar for breakfast.

Yes, as you could have guessed it I'm pretty much your average teenage girl who loves to skateboard in her spare time. I live my mum and my step dad. Sadly, I'm only child but Holly is like a sister to me. I was only two when my dad died in a car accident on his way to see me at a skateboarding competition. I blame myself for his death as he would not have died if it wasn't for my stupid skateboarding. Ever since, mum had gone on loads of dates sometimes getting waisted and bringing different men home everyday. It was on February6th when mum met Steven, now my step dad, you could tell that she loved him so much. She wouldn't stop talking about him and how perfect he was. When it came to their wedding mum didn't want to do anything special because, she still love dad but, mum is a lot happier and better now that she is married to Steven.

I met Holly at Heathrow Airport at about 3pm and as usual she was fashionably late. I've always been jealous of her, but we have been practically friends since we were born. Her mum and my mum both went to the same high school and you guessed it they both had their daughters due on the same day. Holly was wearing her high waisted short and a cute Minnie mouse shirt with her beanie. I have always wanted her body as it was literally the perfect body.

"Plane 7XRE4 to Las Vegas please head to Gate 4. I repeat plane 7XRE4 to Las Vegas please head to Gate 4." That was our flight being called Holly and I said our final goodbyes to our parents and left. I could see my crying her head off she was just embarrassing herself. It was really awkward waiting at the gate as everyone was there with their children wearing thick clothes. " Are you sure its sunny in LA Holly?" I asked her just to make sure. "YES! I'm pretty sure its America what do you expect its fucking LA!" She screamed it right in front of me and everyone was just staring at us. This was typical Holly for you so we started to have a laughing fit to make things less awkward.

After a while we were in the plane. Sadly, me and Holly booked our tickets at different times so we did not sit next to each other. As soon as I put my luggage at the top cabinet thing i plugged my headphones to my iPod and my favourite singer James Arthur started to play. I was lost in the music when someone poked me. There I saw this tall guy wearing a Nirvana shirt and black skinny jeans with a snap back. His hair seemed sort of curly you couldn't really see with his snap back covering up his hair. "Can you not read or something I'm seat 16a you're seat 16b?" He said to me with a pissed off Australian accent. Without saying anything i just moved up a seat and put my headphones back in. This guy really some issues I could hear his loud trashy music playing really loudly and i had my music on loud. The worst thing was that I had to sit next to him on a plane for the next 3 hours.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Hey guys! So this is my first chapter and I’m not sure if I like it yet so yeah. I will put the pictures of Stephanie and Holly up. I wonder who this annoyed Australian guy could be? What do you guys think of this so far? I'm also not the best editor so there might be a couple of typos and grammar mistake here and there ^.^

Enjoy!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------