Chapter 3

*Steph's POV*

The noise of the plane engine stopping was probably the best thing I have heard today because it meant that I was free from Calum I would not have to see him again my whole life. I don't think that I have met anyone more annoying than him in my life whole life. Once we got out of the plane I felt the sun beaming at me and it was way hotter in Las Vegas than it was in England. At least, that was what I managed in reality it was pouring with rain and the wind way really strong too. I though by going to LA first we would escape from the weather in England but, obviously I was wrong. To make things even worse I was wearing a skirt and a crop top and my coat which was really thin was in my luggage. "Where the fuck did you check the weather in I knew I couldn't trust you to check the weather?!" I told Holly as soon as I saw her. She seemed in a pretty happy mood after spending three hours with Michael and there was me who was probably the moodiest bitch right now that you have ever met.

Once, we got off the plane properly me and Holly went straight through the passport area. Let me just tell you that they are SO strict in America. They asked me and Holy so many different questions like where we are from and why we were in this country and how long we were going to stay in LA for. Once we got out of that area we headed toward the baggage claim area. It seemed really packed at they are as there were more than five different planes arriving at the same time.

After waiting at the baggage claim area for twenty minutes we finally found our baggage. As soon as we picked up our luggage we noticed that we had a problem. We had four huge luggage and two small luggage and we had to carry them all by our self. Holly suggested that we would use a trolley but we couldn't find any change because, we did not change any of our currency yet. This had lead us to trying to put very luggage on top of each other and then carrying it like a one big luggage. At this point people had started to stare at us but me and Holly being the girls that we were just gave them dirty looks back.

However, after just two minutes of us carrying our luggage every single luggage started to fall apart causing the luggage's to open and people being able to stare at our clothes and our belongings. Holly's cheeks instantly turned bright red as it was most of her clothes that were out on the floor. One of the pieces of clothing that literally every person in the airport was able to see was her bright orange bra. Knowing Holly she never did feel save about her body especially the chest area. I never understood this as her body was absolutely perfect. I whispered to her not to worry and just pick it up before anyone else sees it. She put all of her straight brown hair into a cute, messy bun before she picked up her clothes.

We were then trying to figure out how we were going to carry all of this luggage. To be honest i did not even remember why I packed all of this and when i packed it all because, I'm pretty sure my mum was with me and she would not have allowed me to take all of this. We were then disturbed by someone who tapped Holy on her back. It was the boy who she was talking to on the plane and the guy that i sat next to on the plane. But, they were accompanied by two other boys who I haven't seen before. One of them had blonde brown curly hair with dimples and a cute bandana on his head. The other guy who i presumd was called Luke had a blonde quiff with a lip percing.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

So this is my third chapter and it's quite short because, I have a lot of homework due in tomorrow that i haven't done yet. I hope that you enjoy this chapter although I'm pretty sure that this a pretty shit chapter if i do say so myself. I'm also going to read through my other chapters and just make sure that everything makes sense so if some of the things do change don't worry because,it shouldn't affect the upcoming events ^.^

Enjoy!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------