Chapter 5

*Calum's POV*

She was out of this world. I just couldn't help but stare at her for the whole plane journey. Maybe it was faith. Maybe it was the fault of Luke for not booking me a ticket because he "thought" I would want to spend longer in England. What kind of fucking dickhead would fucking think like that. Anyway, let me get back to the girl on the plane or GOTP for short. She never actually gave me her name but, according to Michael she is called Stephanie. I'm pretty sure that he is lying about that. But no Michael was right he wasn't lying to me he was telling the truth her name was Stephanie. I'm pretty sure though that she hates me now because, of my attitude in the plane. I don't know why but when I'm around cute girls my attitude just changes. The guys said that it was pretty weird.

I've only known the guys for a year as being friends but we never actually confirmed ourselves as a band or anything. The guys never actually accepted me in the band i just sort of tagged along. It was on my 18th birthday when they actually asked me if i wanted to be in the band and of course i said yes. They are more than friends to me now they are like my brothers. Even though I've only known them for a year but i feel like we have known each other since our birth. Well for Luke that was the case exactly, Luke and i have know each other since we were born. My mum and his mum went to the same school and shit so they ended up having children. It was at the hospital when my mum met Luke's mum again. Luke's mum was a maths teacher so she had to take one of her pupils to the hospital. And you guessed it a year later I was born and Luke.

*Luke's POV*

Beautiful. Beautiful was the only word that could describe the girl that was in front of me. Her name was Stephanie. Her long brown hair was split into two part and a beanie. To be honest I love it when girls don't care what the weather is like but just wear a beanie anyway. Its just so fricking hot! She was natural make up. So far from all of the girls that I have dated none of them were anything like her. She was just different. As soon as I saw her my heart started to beat faster and faster. I know it sounds cheesy but it really did.

Calum must have been some lucky guy to sit to next to her on the plane for 8 hours. However, when i kept looking at her direction i could just see that she seemed annoyed. This was typical for Calum to annoy girls. I can't remember why he does it but, let's just say that it is really weird. But he did tell me once. A long time ago.

I've been friends with Calum since i was born and hence we are in the same band. We didn't even like ask him to join the band he was just there. I guess it was because, we spent so long together that we noticed that some people are with us.

The last time I turned around I could just see that Stephanie was really annoyed. Calum's face was just with happiness as he started to take her headphones and listen to her music. I could see her giving him a huge lecture about something and then turning around to face the window. Wow! This girl was sassy. She just shouted at a stranger she didn't even know. Well, Calum does it all the time but, he has never got shot at, so it was pretty interesting to see his face turn into a sad face.

Wait... No! This.. This can't be happening not again! Does Calum like Stephanie? Do I like her?

I just hope that this time it does not turn out like Stacey's situation. I still cannot forgive myself about it. It was stupid. Just pointless. This time will be right. What if he does? He can't be. I like her. If it wasn't for me Calum would never have met Stephanie. Why does this always have to happen with me and Calum? I can't hurt him. He can't hurt her. She can’t hurt him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Hey guys!

I haven't posted for such a long time. This another shirt chapter but, I’ve just been really busy these last weeks. I am going to be posting a long chapter to make it up to you sorry. OMG i went to see TFIOS with my friends on Saturday and it was so good. But i was really annoyed because missed out quite a lot and messed up some of the quotes. Me and my friend got lost on the way to the cinema and then we had to call our friends. It turned out we were like 15 minutes late so we had to run and i had my penny board with me. It was horrible. On a completely different topic... I want Holland or Germany to win the world cup at least i know that Germany won against USA 1-0 so they going through the semi finals!!!! Oh yeah i haven't checked this chapter or edit it so I’m going to do that tomorrow so expect a lot of errors sorry

Enjoy!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------