not alone?

Was what was happening to me not even real? a glitch in the system?

It made no sense. 
I closed the second book and sighed. There wasn't even the slightest mention of what had happened to me.  There was now only one book left that might mention it, seeing as the already  small section on powers in the library mostly consisted of the most powerful powers or what you were likely to receive based on your parents powers.

It was a large book. I opened it slowly, willing it to shed some light on what was going on here.
The contents in this book was split into types of powers. I found one on freezing or travelling through time. 
page 528.

I found it and began to scan through the pages...

freezing time at will, leaping forwards and backwards through time, rewinding time (like my father)....
'the time game'?

what? 

It sounded like i might have found it but i wasn't sure...
It read:

the time game
one of the most unusual and rarest occurring powers - if it could be called that - to exist. On account of a survivor:  "me and other people were given basic instructions on what must must do...

"hang on, multiple people?"

... They must then work out how to start time up again as fast as they can since you still age. if everyone fails and they all die, then time will re-start itself." He was the only survivor. This event may occur more frequently than we are aware of, however if that is the case, surviving the game is not likely.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
sorry this is quite a short chapter but please keep reading ^w^