She's Our Obsession (5)

Y/N/N - your nickname
________________________

Third Person's P.O.V.

"Kookie?"

"Yes, Taehyung?" The two best friends were currently in Jungkook's bedroom.

"Do you like someone?" Taehyung asks. Jungkook smirks at the question.

"What kind of question is that Tae Tae?"

"You know what I mean. So who is it? You've been acting a little different lately. Even more different than those girls you tried to impress a few weeks ago." Jungkook looked down at his lap and let go of his smile.

There was silence for about a minute.

"Tae,"

"I think- no. I know I have feelings for Y/N." Taehyung shot his head towards Jungkook and looked dead into his eyes. "What the hell Jungkook?! What do mean you have feelings for her? You know that I've loved her for as long as I could remember."

"We both love Y/N, so let's make a deal." Taehyung shut his mouth and listened to Jungkook's suggestion.

"Whoever wins her love first," Jungkook paused and smiled to himself, as if he knows that he'll win Y/N's affection.

"For example, if I win, you have to move elsewhere. We won't contact eachother. We'll act like strangers so that Y/N could forget about you." Taehyung thought about it. He agreed to it, ready to end a life-long friendship.

"What if there are other people in the way, like this guy named Baekhyun?"

"Then we get rid of them... but in Baekhyun's case, let's just spare him for now."

Your P.O.V.

I woke up feeling really energized today. Well that's a first.

I get out of bed and stretch. Today's Friday... since Eun mi died, there's no school today either.

I was smiling for about a second because no school! The next second comes by, I feel guilty again.

Maybe I'll go to the park today. It looks nice out today. The sun is shining brightly with a few clouds in the way.

I put on something that feels comfortable and then go downstairs to eat breakfast. I smelled pancakes so I picked up my pace.

When I got to the kitchen, I saw homemade pancakes, yes! I also saw a note that my mom left. I mean, who else would it be.

It said that she had to leave early for work and that she left me some pancakes.

Finishing up my pancakes, I put my dishes away and went outside.

I kept walking until I came across a lake. Maybe I should forget about going to the park and just stay here.

I sit down on the field of grass and admire the beautifully glimmering water. It really looked like it was shining.

I sat there for a little while when my eyes then trailed off to the other side of the lake. I felt a bit startled when I saw Taehyung at the opposite side.

He was looking into the lake, but it looked like he was out of it. What could he be thinking about? I didn't want to disturb him and his thoughts so I didn't call his name.

"Y/N, can we talk?" I look from the lake to Taehyung and see that he's still looking at the lake.

"Sure. I don't have anything better to do."

Taehyung got up from his spot and walked around the lake to where I am. When he arrived, he sat down beside me and laid down on the grass. He closed his eyes which made him look like he was thinking. I waited for him to say something to the point where I thought he fell asleep.

I lye my back down onto the grass, next to Taehyung, and close my eyes as well.

"Y/N-"

"Hey Y/N/N, I brought someone I think you'd like to see again!" Taehyung got interrupted by Baekhyun's loud voice.

Wait, I wanted to know what he wanted to say. Oh well, its not like Baekhyun is going to let him speak. Now that I think about it, Taehyung and Baekhyun look alike...

I open my eyes and sit up to look at Baekhyun and then focused on the boy beside him. He looks so... familiar. Maybe it's just me, but he does remind me of someone. But Baekhyun did say that I know him. "Say hi to your very first friend Y/N/N."

No I can't remember who he is. I stare at the boy a little longer.

Oh!

"Chanyeol!" I get up and run over to him and gave him a very tight hug. I can't believe it, my childhood friend and crush is here.

I release the hug and look at him smiling so much. He was the first person who became my friend before Jisoo.

I heard footsteps going the other way from us. Taehyung! I forgot all about him when I saw Chanyeol. I looked back to see Taehyung running, he's too far away for me to call him now.

I sighed and felt guilt. What am I going to do with you Taehyung.

Chanyeol, Baekhyun, and I talked to eachother for a while until they thought it was time to go. I didn't want them to go but, I'll respect it.

Third Person's P.O.V.

Chanyeol said bye to both Y/N and Baekhyun. He walks by himself and went through a dark alleyway. He only goes there if he needs to get home quickly, so it's basically a shortcut to his house.

While walking, Chanyeol heard footsteps behind him. He stopped and so did the footsteps he presumed it belong to a person. He thought that maybe it was in his head, but it wouldn't hurt to check.

He glanced behind and saw a guy that covered himself with a hoodie. The guy starts to run toward him, and in reaction to it, Chanyeol sprints to his house.

The guy behind him caught up to Chanyeol and grabbed his arm. The male tried to pull Chanyeol towards himself, but it back fired when he pulled too hard and both of them fell on the ground. Chanyeol quickly got back up and ran for it before the guy could get up. He ran as fast as he could to his house and opens the door.

Once he was inside, Chanyeol looked through a window and checks if the guy followed him. He didn't see him anywhere.

Now that that happened, he feels uneasy to go out for a while.

I imagine many things, most of these "things" has something to do with you.

Touch you,

love you,

kiss you,

hug you,

smell you,

squeeze you,

break you,

crush you,

own you,

until your soul,

every bloody bit of your soul,

is mine.

_____

Am I too overdramatic?

Actually, don't answer that.