He is fire

Nandini when woke up Manik is playing with Misti, it's almost dark outside. Nandini remembered what happened and felt more guilty. She went to closet took a dress and wore it.

Manik made Misti sleep in crib and came hugged Nandini "feeling better?"
"Yes, I am sorry please mess up things again I was just searching for best options please don't worry about me"
"I know I am doing the same. But Nandini you know Nisha can never be anything to me. She is and she will be only Harshad sister. We will protect her make her marry to a best guy just matter of months that to I will be in London so don't worry.
I will book the ticket to London in a week, I have to go Nandini soon. If I stay they all will create nuisance which I don't want. Let them forget us.
Nandini I am sad or in pain that I am loosing my family but I am happy that at least now I came to see true colours of them.
You have seen your family true colour same as me, you say will you go to your home and live with them now? No na same goes with me too.
We three are family now, going away or dying don't solve problem Nandini if you do so Misti and me will be all alone, all the time I will be crying frustrated and irritated just want kill myself misti crying for you seeing her I get more these things you want? This way you are going to punish us? Are we that bad?"
"Manik please no no never not even in my dreams I can give you pain, stop it I am sorry" she is crying

"So you won't leave me? Right?"
"No I won't never"
"Promise I will never leave you"
"Good, now I need to go Nandini for two days I won't come you go and join NIFT take Misti for vaccinations, be busy do not get carried away by emotions we need to be strong for Misti so be strong like my girl."
"I will"
"As uncle said maid as already arrived, guards are also set. Without informing them never go anywhere not even for once Ok"
"Ok I will take care don't worry"
"I am dying zillion times to do that marriage Nandini it's not me, real me but Misti wants peaceful life so we have to be strong Ok"
"Manik calm down I am really fine I won't do any blunders I know Misti needs me most now I will not think about Nisha any time so go happily I will be waiting for you"
"Can you shop for me for London, I need everything pack my bags for my new life can you do that in this two days?"
"Ok sure"
"Good let's go"

Manik dropped Nandini and navya stopped him
"So you are going to marry Nisha?" Navya asked
"Yes"
"So this is the last visit here?"
"Why? Why is so?"
"Whole world will know that you are married to Nisha and you will still come to Nandini and give people more access to give her flithy names? What you think? I will allow you to do so? Earlier I was not there but I am here if I see you here again I will kill you and I mean it" navya shouted with anger
"Navya please stop yaar!!! Let him go we will sit and talk I will explain" Nandini is begging
Navya went to him and slapped him tight "see her look at her can you see the same Nandini murthy who was all was smiling prankster laughing bubbly and very active Nandini? See her this pale eyes, skinny body no chubby cheeks dark circles eyes always swollen lifeless body did you see? If you really love her is this what you want to see? Is this love? Then go hell with your love and you Mr.Manik Malhotra, they all are not at fault you gave them chance to talk such on her to her for her. You are responsible for her distraction. Now you are going to marry Nisha and you want to still maintain relation with Nandini? I will kill you Manik for this time surely"

Nandini is speechless. Her both persons who are most important for her are standing both are in pain because of her and she is doing nothing as she don't have words to say or convince them

"Navya!!! Calm down. Sit" Manik made her sit
"Last night she was in pain stress tension and fear. I don't want her be more panic. I am always here for you to kill me, I am not going anywhere she needs you most now. She thinks because of her we all are in pain she even planed to leave me or die I beg you navya non other you can keep her safe for this two days just two days after that I will never give you chance to complain I beg you please without her I will die Misti will suffer we both need her. She is only one for us non else are there for me or Misti in this world I beg you"
"Manik" navya gasped "she want to die?"
"Yes, that's why please keep her safe"
"What have you done Manik? What mess have you created? I do so what to kill you for every moment that I can't explain and I don't want her to suffer why cat you leave her stay away from her?"
"I can't"
"Go Manik get lost from my sight I don't know I might kill you this moment" navya is crying
Manik went to Nandini "see me!!! Don't think about navya being angry on me, she has all rights to do so, I glad that she is doing all this to me, be safe do all works I said just two days Nandini, our life's last worst two days after that I promise you I will never let anything touch you and Misti please for us be safe I will call you bye" both hugged each other.
Manik left kissing Misti like always

"Stop him Nandini you need him most don't do this to yourself" navya said
"He is crazy as you navya will you leave my side ever?"
"Never"
"He too, he will come back like storm a fire I don't know how many life's are going to burn? I tried to stop him send him back but all went wasted, you couldn't see the coming tsunami navya I am scared"
"What do you mean by that?"
"He took stay on this marriage already, he under gone vasectomy operation, he made security to Misti and me legally, he made Misti Malhotra heir legally he declared war against his family already navya it's my wish to marry Nisha to keep him away from me but it back fired me, he built walls around me, he is building a universe for Misti. What else you want from him that you slapped him navya? He is going away from me, he is coming like storm to me, cutting all his relations leave his own world declaring war with this world openly to suffer all alone. From this moment it's not me it's him who is going to be in pain, I snatched his family, his rights on Malhotra empire, his sophisticated life, his luxuries and even his right on his daughter. You what he want in return? Only me. Yes only me by his side with him for ever don't you think his very bad business man? He just wants me. And what I am doing? Nothing seeing Tamasha going on, I couldn't even give him my smile navya he is crazy."

Cabir who just entered said with smile "Yes navya he is crazy believe me he is not an easy guy to handle when he is up to something he is monster devil impossible to handle"
"Means?"
"Alya marriage was tough for me navya. My dad died when I was in first year of engineering, me, abhi, Manik, Harshad and five more friends were a group. Dad death was shock family was in pain but same time whole property of Dhawan industry was transferred to me. Lot of money navya which made all other attract towards me, I used to spend money as if I am some king all friends started exploiting me, abhi, Harshad and Manik warned me I didn't listen ulta I started avoiding them.

Manik one day came to my house saying he needs ten lakhs for his new business, first i hesitated but knowing Manik I gave him, after that when I was in final year I was left bankrupt. All property industry and bank balance was almost nill, Alya was in second year of medicines. She some how managed studies, I too completed my studies, then to earn money I planned to have a drug industry, I went to each and every friend whom I gave money when i asked all showed back including Manik. I was shock broken down.

Abhi came and gave me a appointment letter of manager in famous drug industry. I joined having no choice, they sent me to foreign for training. Every thing was smooth we three mom me and Alya were adjusting in my salary. When Alya was in fourth year she said she loves Druv and wants marry him, I was happy as Druv is best for Alya.

But I didn't had enough money to perform her marriage, I returned back from America, and applied for loan, Manik came from nowhere and gave me 40lakh rupees. I was shocked. "Cabir!!! If I would have returned this money when you were planning for industry today you would have left again with penniless, as it needs years to get returns, and you to needed to learn how to save money and live without money, these are yours and take them. We will make Alya marriage a dream one" I cried navya so much hugging him.

After that abhi said it was Manik who gave me job and sent me to America, it was his uncles drug industry. He went to each friend of mine whom I gave money back in college and got back with interest by threatening each and everyone. They all even came to Alya marriage and asked apologies. He invested that money in construction field and got returns, he even gifted me this house which we are living now, along with money.

He is different very different when he can think of me somemuch then think it's Nandini navya? His love? He will burn whole world for her." Cabir said wiping his tears. Navya hugged him.

Nandini smiled with tears. "He is crazy but this time he is for me, more than ever. Cabir I don't want distraction cabir I can't take it, I want to fix things can you help me?"
"No one can Nandini if Manik plans so, this marriage is dangerous Nandini I am worried, Nisha is Harshad sister, I don't want we friends have to choice any one of them, where are you Harshad? Before everything finish please come back only you can save this now" cabir said with pain

"Where is he means?"Nandini asked
" since ten days me and Manik are trying to reach him, he is nowhere found"