♈Chapter One♈

♡ Tom's POV ♡
     Tord hasn't left his room. Why? Why did he leave me alone to think for myself?  I need his smart talking to keep me in check. I need him! I love him more than anything on this planet and now he won't even come out of his room. Though, he doesn't know I love him. He thinks I hate him.
Is that why he hasn't left his room? Does he think I don't like him?

I step out of my room quietly due to everyone being in the house being asleep. I slowly trudge out of my room and gently open Tord's door. I see him huddled in the corner of his room with papers scattered everywhere. I bend down to grab one of the slightly crumbled pastel purple papers.

He doesn't love me

I read over the paper a few times and slowly looked up at Tord. There were a few drops of blood around him and he was mumbling. I could barely make out the small mumbles.

"He came here. To see you suffer. He doesn't care about you. Like he said. He wants you dead. "

I looked at him shocked. Who wanted him dead? Who is "he"? I slowly approach him but stop in my tracks as I hear him whisper.

" Please leave. I want to be left alone with my thoughts. I'll talk to you tomorrow. Maybe. But for now. I need my time alone. "

I nod and walk toward the door, I knew I should've stayed but he can get aggressive. Before I close the door I whisper.

"Good night, I'll talk to you in the morning, Tordy"

☆ Tord's POV ☆

I heard his familiar soft spoken voice. It melted my heart. It made me feel light as air. But the storm of voices raging in my head won't let me hear it clear enough. It drowns out everything else, the sound of my own blood dripping from my wrist onto the ground, the sound of the rain pitter pattering outside, the sound of the crickets late at night, the sound of my stomach growling with the ache of starving myself. I can't hear it. None of it.

I turn slowly to gaze around my dimly lit room. Boring as usual. Small star lights strung across my wall above my bed. Pastel pink walls. Red carpet, some areas stained darker with blood. Light purple bed sheets. A heart shaped pillow that says 'my love' in Norwegian lay near the head of my bed. 

I sigh and stand up, getting dizzy from the sudden motion. I plop onto my bed and reach under it to grab a small doll of Tom I had made a few years ago. I smile softly and hug it close to my chest. Much like I wish I could with the real Tom. But, much to my dismay, that will never happen. Hence why I've been staying in my room, not coming out at all.

A few moments with my thoughts and I slowly fall asleep, cradling the doll like I wish I could with the real Tom.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Word count: 528