♎Chapter Two♎

☆ Tord's POV ☆
         I slowly wake up to the sound of thunder and heavily booming rain. Along with another soft noise, the sound of a knock on my door. I think for a moment if it could be Tom.

But he hates me.

He wouldn't keep his promise and talk to me.

I sigh and walk over to the door, running a hand through my hair to make it look better. Slowly opening the door, I peek out and see none other than Thomas. I smile softly and completely open the door, walking back to my bed and hiding the Tom doll under the heart shaped pillow. I sit down on the edge of my bed and look down at my hand, mentally preparing to be met with a harsh yell and a hit.

But it wasn't.

It was a soft hand touching my cheek and a soft gentle voice.

"Tordy, why have you been hiding away? Not eating? Not being you? "

I tear up and take a shaky breath in, not wanting to tell him how much pain I'm in.

"I just.. Needed time to myself.. "

"Then at least please come out and eat something.. Please"

He sounded as if he was going to cry, his voice was shaky and uneven. I turn my silver eyes, slightly reddened due to the amount of tears leaving them, toward him. He had tears streaming down his cheeks.

I nodded, agreeing to eat something, honestly I was looking forward to some nutrients. I always felt weak, and tired.

He smiled and ran his thumb over my cheek, then turned to leave.

Then from instinct, I grabbed his wrist. He turned around slowly to look at me.

"Please, stay with me.. I'm tired of being alone.. I've been alone for too long.. "

He smiled sweetly and sat next to me. I smiled sadly and whimpered quietly at one of the infected cuts. He somehow noticed and softly grabbed my wrist. He gently ran his fingers over it with an expression of sadness on his face. He walked to my bathroom for a moment and came back out with first aid kit. He then started to clean my wounds, obviously trying to distract me with small facts.

"I could see this storm coming around a week ago.. The clouds were slightly darker and the way they were aligned.. The temperature as well. "

I was truly interested in this, but how did he know so much about the weather?

"How do you know so much about the weather? "

He seemed to freeze up for a moment before answering.

"I've missed you, a lot. I've missed hearing your voice and your accent. So to distract myself I would always stare out the window.. Most of the time thinking about what happened to you and other times.. Focusing on the weather patterns, seeing how the clouds move and how fast they move depending on how close a storm is... Along with how many stars come out when a storm is near. "

I looked at him in shock.

He missed me?

He missed my voice?

He looked at me with a small smile and finished bandaging my wrist.

"You.. Missed me..? "

He nodded slowly, he seemed to be incredibly sad.

"It's hard not to miss you.. "

Tord looked at the blue clad British with a fierce expression of sadness and deppression.

Tom smiled sadly and opened his arms for a hug, to which Tord happily accepted.

"I've missed you too, Tommy.. "

I could hear a small happy sound escape him causing me to smile. He then looked at me and said softly,

"You need some food, you haven't eaten in a very long time.."

I nodded and stood up, once again becoming dizzy from the sudden motion. I looked at him and smiled reassuringly. He smiled and followed me out of the room.

We ate some food, which felt amazing.  Edd and Matt then came home, holding hands and speaking in small mumbles, most consisting of random thoughts. They would giggle every now and then. Then Edd turned his gaze forward and seemed to go into shock. Matt followed his gaze and teared up.

Though Matt doesn't have the best memory, he still knew about my long absence, and was most likely shocked to see me smiling, along with Thomas who I'm guessing hadn't smiled in a long time.

Edd shook his head free of the shock and stuttered.

"T-Tord..? You left your room..? And you're smiling? "

Matt swooped toward me at the speed of light and hugged me tightly, squeezing most of the air out of my already frail lungs.

"TORD OH MY SWEET BABY JESUS DON'T SCARE US LIKE THAT AGAIN! I've missed you... "

His voice seemed to trail off in a river of sadness. I hugged him back and glimpsed at Tom who, though still smiling, had an expression of jealousy.

"I'm fine, Matt... Now you're squeezing the air out of my lungs so if you could kindly unhand me.. "

Matt let go and smiled at me. I then turned to Tom and hugged him, whispering in his ear,

"He won't replace you, you can get as many hugs as you want.."

Tom hugged back and smiled, blushing noticeably. I chuckled quietly and whispered,

"I could feel the jealousy dripping from you, Tommy. You're really bad at hiding it"

To which Tom blushed darker and chuckled nervously. I giggle quietly and make my way to the hallway, before disappearing into the darkness of the hallway I speak reassuringly,

"I'll be right back.. I'm done being alone for a very long time.. "

I walk to my room and look at the Tom Doll, turning it to show its back I pull a string on its back to which it says something from our childhood,

"I could never not love you"

Those words Tom spoke to me when we were 7, those words were so important to me, and they still are. Maybe now, I do have a chance with him.

But he was an insensible seven year old, he couldn't understand the concept of love.

The thought popped in my mind and I quickly shook it off. He does care. He wouldn't be treating me the way he does if he didn't.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Word count: 1047

Wow.