🕉Chapter 9🕉

~•°۰۪۫n۪۫۰۰۪۫o۪۫۰ ۰۪۫o۪۫۰۰۪۫n۪۫۰۰۪۫e۪۫۰'۰۪۫s۪۫۰ ۰۪۫P۪۫۰۰۪۫O۪۫۰۰۪۫V۪۫۰°•~

     They all looked at Matt's body. Tom continued to sit on his knees next to him. Tom then noticed something. He wasn't getting cold and blue like a normal dead body.

    Tom put two fingers up to Matt's warm wrist and gasped.

"Edd. Call 911. ", he ordered.

" W-what-? ", Edd stammered.

" Just do it! ", Tom snapped.

Edd nodded and did as he was directed.

Tord's mind was whirling with the voices once again.

Stop standing around like the useless imbecile you are and help them!

Don't be stupid. He's dead.

Tom is an idiot not to realize it.

Shut it.

The voices stopped after Tord snapped at them. Tord calmed down and sighed.

Tom looked at Tord and sighed. He pulled away from Matt and stood up. He walked over to his short boyfriend and hugged him tightly.
"It's okay, Tord...he'll be okay...", Tom whispered.

Sirens screeched in the distance, slowly getting louder and louder.
A few moments later, police and medically trained officers banged on the door.

Edd let them inside and they took Matt to the hospital, Edd going with them. The police talked to Tom and Tord about what happened to Matt, they explained that the only thing they knew was that Matt was shot by someone or himself.
"We were just sitting in our room when we heard a shatter, then a bang, then a scream. We ran out and Matt was shot.", Tom explained.

The police soon left after helping Tom and Tord clean up and board the window, leaving them alone in the house. They went up to their room and eventually fell asleep, struggling from the rain.

~•°next morning°•~

The next morning came fast for the two. Tord woke up first, the thin, gray dawn light flowing into the room. He turned his head and saw his boyfriend sleeping next to him, turned on his side, facing Tord. Tord smiled softly and moved closer to the muscular brit. He moved so his back touched Tom's chest. Tom's arm slithered around Tord and wrapped around him. He pulled him to his chest. Tord let out a happy hum and closed his eyes. Tom let out a soft yawn and opened his eyes. He smiled when he saw Tord and he kissed the top of his head. Tord let out a happy squeak and turned toward Tom. He softly connected their lips and smiled. Tom kissed back and hummed.

They continued like that for the rest of the day, trying to forget that their roommate was in a coma and there was a possible murderer on the loose. 

Edd called from the hospital at 8:30, his voice full of relief yet fear. "g-guys.. He's awake b-but... He doesn't remember who shot him..."