♉Chapter Seven ♉

☆ Tord's POV ☆

I sat with Tom, cuddling me closely, watching every individual rain drop fall. They were falling faster and faster by the second, every moment getting bigger and bigger. I glanced at Tom. He seemed so calm, as if the rain was his sanctuary, like it was his drug. He had a slight smile on his face as his black eyes stared into the never ceasing rain, the shadows of the rain water that had caught on the glass of the window, sprawled atop his tan face. The sound of the all to familiar, thundering boom of rain hitting the concrete became almost overbearing. The sound broke the sturdy sound barrier of the window and was flooding at us like waves. At this point it was very apparent to Tom and I that this small tropical storm was turning into a hurricane.

Tom turned his head toward me and smiled softly, "can you see why I took interest in storms? ", he asked softly, his voice a steady pattern of a British accent and soft words, working together to make a sentence that, no matter what the words spoken were, calmed me.

I turned toward him and smiled just as soft as his, " Yes, yes I can.. It's very beautiful.. ", I said quietly yet loud enough for even the smallest ears to hear.

His smile softened as he looked back at the billowing storm, it progressively worsening as he sighed softly. He turned his head to Tom, seeing his pure black eyes focusing on the precipitation just outside the window. It was loud. Very loud.

My face dusted a light crimson as I felt his lips connect with my cheek, his lips were soft and feathery and tasted of alcohol and blueberries.

Just one more thing to love about him, he was an amazing kisser. He was a soft yet passionate kisser in which every connection of our lips I could feel love pouring out from him.

He noticed my trance and chuckled.

"Do my kisses send you to another universe? ", he said sweetly, no teasing in his voice.

I smiled and nodded, looking at him with my silver eyes shimmering with affection. He smiled affectionately.

"I love you", he purred.

" I love you too ", I responded.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Word count:  377