"Won't even know he's there my ass"

Frankie

We burst through the door of my house laughing at how bad ass we look.

"I can't.... believe.... you called.... her a..... Barbie Bitch."

I can't even hold in my laughter as I say this.

"Well she deserved it.  We didn't even know her and she treated us like absolute shit"

My mom walks in and stops in her tracks when she sees us.

She doesn't yell at me, doesn't ask what the fuck I did, she just smiles.

My mom is cool like that, one of the many reasons I love her.

She makes her way past us, and continues her way up the steps.  When I'm sure she's out of earshot, I hand Jade a piece of paper.

"Here" I say.  "This, is a copy of the Fuck-It List.  Don't share it with anyone."

"One problem with that." 

Oh God what now.

Jade continues.  "My brother is going to have to join us everywhere we go.  My parents don't trust him to be alone at all while they're gone for the summer."

Ever since Jade's twin brother threw a huge party when her parents went away for the summer last year and thrashed the house, they've never trusted him.

I groan.

"Ah man, but Jayden and I have hated each other since I met you."

"I'm sorry, Franks, but I have to.  Don't worry you won't even know he's there."

"Yeah, won't even know he's there my ass."

"Hey, don't blame me, blame my parents.  Listen I've got to go.  I'll see you tommorow."

"Yeah, yeah."