5=Strawberry Wafers and a GroupChat=

" He's the only one I saw get up during your performance. I'm not letting him get away with this " She rambled angrily pushing her purple and black hair out of her face.

She began marching off in their direction, and though I reached for her arm, she didn't let me contain her because she shook her arm away.

I had only one choice. Follow her.

So I did, I followed her as she approached the table with all the boys sitting at it.

" Strawberry Wafer? " Michael extended one of the wafers he was eating to her, which she immediately slapped out his hand.

" What the- " Michael started confused, glancing at his hand, then to the wafer on the ground.

His friends were now watching with intrest. Luke had on his resting bìtch face, and was trying to seem like he didn't care. Calum, was sat in his chair with his feet crossed up on the table watching while shoving chips into his mouth.. and Ashton.. was just listening ready to defend his friend any second while occasionally glancing at me with a hidden smirk on his face.

" I don't want your fùcking half bitten wafer. I want a full one! " She began going off on a tangent, as Michael just reached into the pack ready to give her a new one.

" No! I don't want one. " She decided, growing frustrated with the distraction of wafers.

The boys looked at her with a confused look, fighting the urge to either say something or laugh.

I stood back watching with all my focus. I seemed to try and imitate her confidence, but it never worked. So all I can do is watch, and pray one day I'll be able to.

" What I do want to know, is if you turned off my friends mic. Because then I can rightfully slap you. " She glared bullets at him, folding her arms over her chest.

" I- " Michael began, but Ashton interrupted.

" I did. " He said quickly, sitting up even straighter than usual, displaying his confidence.

" And why would you do that? " She started calming down, and it was now that you needed to be afraid of her.

When she's begun to calm down after being angry, is when she was ready to pounce.

" Because. She sùcked. We'll get a bad name because of her. " And with that she flipped, tipping their table over, causing all their stuff to fall.

" My wafers! " Michael said, negative excitement scratching through his voice. I stepped back, and all the boys pushed thier chairs away except for Ashton,afraid of the battle that would soon go on.

" I want you to repeat that one more time! " She spat angrily, and Michael, being the clown that he is,spoke.

" My wafers! " And in the moment, all the tension was gone, as the boys all laughed along while me and Imani found no humor in his joke.. well I did.. but I couldn't laugh. I had to stand by her.

" This is not a fùcking- " She began, clenching her fists.

" Joke! " She continued , jumping at Ashton, throwing hits.

Though it was nice to watch Ashton just sit there and get beat up without hitting her back was wonderful, I couldn't just stand there... I couldn't just watch two people I loved fight.

No! One person I loved, and one person I liked.

I dived in , grabbing my bestfriend by her waist , and the boys all stood up, trying to get their friend away from my beast of a friend.