Chapter 0.3: New people, eh?

Freddy's (FNaF) POV:

"Okay everyone! Time to have fun with the night guard!" After saying that, I feel the ground starting to shake. "Ye scallywags feel that?" Foxy speaks out, as the ground start to violently shake.

And then...

A hole appears below our feet. And... we fell down that hole.

[Time skip]

Okay, it looks like we landed on the bottom of that hole. We look around. We saw some land with a lot of trees having pink flowers on it, a flying ship, a reversed building? This place is wierd. Other than that, around us is just gray. "Ehm...who is that?" Bonnie asked.

From far away, we saw someone with a HUGE ASS BLACK TOPHAT. That person is wearing a monochromatic clothes or dress(?).

"Hello?" Chica spoke out. That person turns around. And then, when I was turning around to check if everyone (FNaF 1-6 cast) is okay...

"BOO!" "HOLY FUCKING SHIT HI." Oh my fucking god. That person is right behind me. "Hello! My name is Tsubakura Enraku! Yours?"

(A/n: The placeholder "???" is now changed to "Tsubakura")

Tsubakura's POV

"Hello! My name is Tsubakura Enraku! Yours?" I asked the one with brown clothes. "Freddy. And this is Bonnie, Chica and Foxy" Then all 3 of them says hi to me.

"Aww~ You're so cute~" Bonnie grabs my cheeks and pulls them teasingly. "Arara!! Eye 'm nawt kyut!" (Ayaya!! I am not cute!) Then he released my cheeks. "Excuse me, I am the motherfucking law" I spoke in a totally serious voice. "No, you are the cutest thing in the world!" "No!" I draw my sword out. "Plastic sword? What are you-"

[Human Sign: Sword of Present]

I ran through Bonnie, then he collapses. Wow. Am I that powerful?

"Well, that escalated quickly. Now, here is a job for you guys: I'll leave this checklist for you guys, and a few blueprints too. You guys build things unchecked in this list using the blueprints to design things. Now, I have to go take care of Bonnie." And then I walk into the gap, leaving everyone dumbfounded.