Chapter 0.7: aHhH nO pEePs aRe kIlLiNg eAch OthER

A gap appeared in the sky, as a lot of people fall down. As they fall down, a lot of curries just charge at Freddy, Bonnie and Foxy.

"Freddy-senpai~" "Bonnie, take me!" "Foxy, help me! That fangirl want to take me away from you!" is all those fangirls (disgustingly) says.

A few people that isn't charging at them is talking.

8Bit-Ryan's POV:

What is this place? Everything looks so mixed. As I look around, I saw some people and some places I recognize.

"Surprise muthafrickers!" shouted someone behind us. "Hayayaya!" Sean (JackSepticEye) tripped down the ground.

"Welcome to the World of Fandoms! My name is Tsubakura Enraku! Yours?" "Umm... my name-" "Ryan, right?" "Yeah." How is this person talks so fast? "There are new people coming, please wait warmly-"

"Help!" shouted Foxy. Ohmahgawd. Those girls are killing each other. Tsubakura just sigh and give everyone of us a crimson sword.

"This should tranquilize them. Hit them on the back of their neck to make the effect happen instantly." We took the swords and charges at them.

-Boys and girls are tranquillizing salty fangirls. Please wait warmly-

Aaaand that's it. It took about 45 minutes because one, they fights back too and two, there's too many of them. Tsubakura carried dead fangirls to the "Respawning Hospital" and threw Freddy, Bonnie and Foxy in a bomb-proof bunker.

"Well, it's time to rest. We will get to building next chap- I mean tomorrow." Tsubakura said. Today is a very long and unusual day.