Chapter 0.5: Happy Lunar New Year

Tsubakura's POV:

"Happy Lunar New Year!". I shouted as everyone cheers. "Now, it's 23:53. It's going to be midnight soon. We are going to have a cosplaying competition. Who dress up the nicest, will have a prize from my place. Now,start!" I go to my room as I start dressing up. Yeah, I built a place for everyone. I decided to dress up as Aya Shameimaru since he is my waifu in Touhou.

-A few moments later-

"We have one more minutes and it's Lunar New Year. Let's get this over with and watch the fireworks."

-Another few moments later-

"The winner is Golden Freddy with the cosplay of Hatate Himekaidou!" I announced. "And now...the reward from Vietnam: Peach blossoms, apricot blossoms, "a special kind of cake" and tons of fireworks!"

As I say that, the fireworks starts exploding in the sky. "Woah, it's so beautiful!" exclaimed everyone in the FNaF francise. Then I realised... Bonnie and my (Lunar) New Year kiss. I walk around then I found Bonnie. I called him out, he turns around and I smashed my lips on his. He looks surprised but he gave in anyway. As we break the kiss, he asked: "What was that for?" "Cuz I love you, idiot!" And here it goes. The ship of the Lunar 2018: Tsubakura x Bonnie.

(A/n: I actually rushed this so it will go at midnight but it's 0:14 rn so... oh well.)