Chapter 0.4: Taking Care of Bonnie

(A/n: WARNING! WARNING! YAOI SMUT ALERT!)

In Tsubakura's house

Tsubakura's POV :

Ayaya, this is bad. Real bad.

My sword is not that sharp, but I see a long line across Bonnie's body.
Luckily he just go unconscious or this will be a really big problem.

I was bringing some of my medicine to his bed, then I see that he is awake. "Aya, you awake big boy?" "Ugh, where am I?" He asked, looking around. "You are inside my house. You got knocked out by me, and I brought you back here for medical treatment."

And then, he gets up and throw me on his bed really hard. I think he broke one of my bone.

Bonnie's POV:

Dang, this person is being very submissive right now as they sit on the bed like a frog. I gaze at their body. Black hair, small body (about 1/3 of my height) and their chest is flat. I am so ready to "eat" this person.

"Wait, what are you- [moans]" As I get my hand under Tsubakura's shirt to pinch their nipples, I realised...

"Wait, you are a boy?" "Obviously, duh." Well, that was anti-climatic. Since I was going to "eat" him at the very beggining, I will lewd him anyway. Now, I'm going to undress him and me.

As I look into his eyes while undressing him, his eyes was... wonderful with a big number 9 on it.
(A/n: Number 9 is a meme in Touhou. In the guide for the 9th project, the description for Cirno, marked as number 9, says "Baka" (idiot))

I finished undressing him and me, leaving both in only boxers. I pulled him into a deep kiss as I look as his black sparkling eye, with that goddamn number 9 still on it. I lick my bottom lip, demanding entry. He just turn his face, avoiding me. I just simply grab his cheeks, turning his face making him facing me, pinch his nipple, making him moan then I shoot my tongue inside his mouth.

"Hnng!?" He moaned, surprised as we both wrestle for dominance.

-aBoUt 5 (hawt) mInUtEs lAtEr-

I won the wrestling battle. We pulled away, he was breathing heavily for air. "That...was...too...rough." He moaned. "Now, since I won..." I pull my boxer down and wave my cock (A/n: *shivers*) at his face, demanding him to suck it. He opened his mouth awkwardly but he put it inside his mouth anyway.

"Hiz is very awkward" (This is very awkward),he says. Then, I push his head down my cock (A/n: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAQWERTYUKPPASDGHJLLXVJWISHS *dies*) as he gag a little bit. "Lift your hips up." I commanded him. He just lifts it without knowing what am I going to do to him. What did I do? I got my fingers under his boxer, fingering him. "Myon!?" He squeaked. I think, I need to cum, like, right now. And...did I last long? No. I came inside his mouth, some of it leaks outta his mouth. "Aren't you going to swallow it?" He shakes his head, accidently swallowing 2/3 of it. I kisses him, drinking the remaining cum inside his mouth. I tasted a bit salty since I am very salty (A/n: *ba dum tss*...No? Okay...)

After tasting myself, I pull down his boxer, revealing his a-bit-smaller-than-mine size. I began fingering him again, this time with 2 fingers. (A/n: I was gagging while writing this shit lmao)