Chapter Two:My wolf name

The day I found out my wolf name was a very fateful day. I noticed that the day before I only found out that I was a wolf and the Alphas' name,but I never found out my wolf name.Today I plan on telling Chloe that I'm a wolf and I'll probably have to prove it.I told Chloe to meet me at the end of the forest. I said that I was friends with a wolf whom I saved as a pup and that she would lead Chloe to me. Little does she know that the wolf was going to be me. So I went to the circle and turned into my wolf form. I saw Snow appear from almost nowhere and she said " I have decided that your wolf name,is Moon." I just bowed my head in respect and she left. I went dashing through the trees, noticing that I was much faster. Then I saw Chloe In the field waiting for me. I went by her and I smelt her scent, she smelled like the flowers in the spring. I circled around her and she started to take a step, then I started walking to the circle of stones. I sat and waited for her to catch up. By the time we arrived at the circle of stones the sun started to set.She waited to see me in my human form so I changed back. I stood up on my two legs and she gasped in amazement. I said " My wolf name is Moon, and you can't tell anyone else." She promised to tell no one. I showed her which paw print was mine and said I was almost 2 in dog years. We ran out of the woods and went to where my bike was. We said our goodbyes and I went home.