Cheated (Ayato X Reader)

You were walking through the corridor of the Sakamaki manor. You were looking for your boyfriend Ayato. He was nowhere to be seen.

Recently he was acting weird. He wasn't paying much attention to you and was giving lame excuses to avoid anything special you did for him.

You opened the door of his room and saw something you weren't prepared for.

Ayato and Yui were on the bed. Naked. 

The scene before you shocked you.

You ran away from there crying. You got out of the Sakamaki manor and drove to your house. For the next 3 weeks you didn't go to school. You didn't even came out of your bedroom. Your friends were texting you but didn't even pick up the phone.

3 weeks later you came out and decided to go to school.You took a shower and washed yourself properly. You made sure that all the 'marks of love' that Ayato planted on you were removed. You wanted to completely erase that bastard from your life.

You got dressed in your uniform and tied your hair. You applied a light shade of lip gloss, took your school bag and drove to school. 

_

_

_

At school you were heading to your class. The flashback of that scene came in your mind repeatedly. You tried to ignore it but you just couldn't. You opened the class door and everyone's' eyes fell on you. It felt a little awkward but you still went up to your sit. Ayato was one class up than you. So he wasn't in your class.

After class you headed to the girls' locker room. As you were about to open your locker someone harshly pinned you to the wall. It was Ayato.                           "Let me go!!" you said while struggling in his grip. He didn't reply and directly pressed his lips on yours. You were shocked and were trying to resist the kiss. Although your mind was resisting it, your body didn't. You felt it weaken you as you hesitantly kissed back. Ayato slipped his tongue in your mouth and started french kissing you. You didn't want it. But you loved it.            

He broke the kiss as you started breathing heavily. "You okay?" he asked.             "H-how can I-I be!" you said panting "Y-you bastard!". Ayato didn't give a fuck about you insulting him. He pinned you back at the wall and bit your neck.He started sucking your blood.You tried to push him away but you couldn't. He continued as everything became blank for you........

PEACE