Cupcake (Kanato X Reader)

You were in your room staring out the window. You were a new sacrificial bride in the Sakamaki household. You've only been here for 3 days and you've seen how the brothers assault Yui. So you kept a distance from each one of them, specially the triplets, whom you considered 'Rapists'.

You froze as you saw a purple haired vampire's reflection on the window pane. You know who it was. The psycho vampire Kanato Sakamaki , the middle triplet. You turned around slowly and saw Kanato who was looking directly into your E/C eyes. He was clutching his Teddy to his chest (as usual). "Y/N chan" He said. You gulped as you tried to make up a suitable answer to keep the vampire's temper cool. "Y-Yes K-Kanato K-Kun" you said. "Teddy and I are hungry. Make us some cupcakes" He replied to you. "C-cupcakes?!" "Hmm. Will you make them for us?". You nodded a 'yes'. Kanato took you by your hand and lead the way to the kitchen.

-

-

-

You looked around the kitchen.It was big. Why won't it be? After all its of the Sakamaki household. You looked at Kanato. He was sitting on a chair still hugging Teddy close to his chest. "Go on Y/N chan. Start making 'em." You started looking for the ingredients you needed.

While you were making the cupcakes Kanato was keenly noticing every single thing you were doing. While doing your work some frosting fell on you neck and chest. "Let me clean it up for you" he said in a gentle voice. "N-no need Kanato kun." you said in a low voice. It didn't stop him. He pulled you close and started licking the frosting off you. Your cheeks had a deep red blush on your face. When ever Kanato was licking your sweet spots you moaned slightly. Kanato bit your neck. You clutched his shirt tightly. It hurts but there is something about it.

"You're a good cook" he said when he was done with you. "And you taste good too" he smiled in his creepy way.

You went back to make the cupcakes. You tried to act if nothing has happened. But you couldn't focus and get your mind off the weird thoughts in your mind.

"What's going on?" you heard a deep voice. You turned around and saw Reiji. You stared at his serious face in fear (Idk why). "Y/N chan is making us some cupcakes" Kanato replied to Reiji. "Hmm, I see. Do whatever you want but the kitchen should be neat and clean." Reiji looked around the kitchen and then looked at you. He frowned at you for a bit and left.

-

-

-

-

FINALLY!!! THE CUPCAKES WERE MADE!

After all that you've gone through it was literally a tough job for you.

"Thank you Y/N chan. Will you join Teddy and me in our small tea party?"

"I umm, S-sure K-kanato k-kun. That w-will be r-really gr-great"