Chapter 3: Meeting the Creeps

As all these memories rushed back to me I was startled to hear the cry of Mika, my eyes struggled open since there was a large light hanging above me I sit up and look around the first thing I saw was a man in a doctor's uniform holding a small ball of fur, it didn't take me long to realize it was Mika I instantly hopped off and ran towards the man but before I could reach him I felt a hand grab my arm when I turned to look I saw a man with grey skin wearing a black hood and pants but what sent a wave of fear washed over me when I saw that were his eyes were supposed to be there were two hollows holes that were leaking a strange black substance.

I pulled away and fell back and scooted away towards the wall in fear and surprise. I stared at the man and caught a quick glance of the man dressed as a doctor leave the room. My heart broke and I glared up at the other man in anger till I heard a familiar ringing in my ears I instantly covered my ears and bowed my head.

The ringing died down and I lifted my head slowly as my eyes widened in fear as I stared at a tall figure in front of me 'looking' at me. "Hello child." the tall being said in a voice that echoed through my head as I gulped and shyly waved. The being held a hand out to me "come with me child we have much to talk about." I hesitantly took his hand and stood the eyeless man watched me as did the three others who brought me here.

As I was leaving I swore I one of them say "she really doesn't remember?" before I could hear a response the door closed. The tall being walked me up elegant looking stairs made of wood up to a second floor and turned left down a shadowy hall till we reached the end where a dark oak door the being opened the door and allowed me to walk in first as he closed the door and sat in a chair behind a desk.

He motioned to the chair across from him and I took a seat silently. I glanced around the room until he spoke "I understand that you are confused and worried for that cat of yours" once he brought up Mika I tensed and shyly asked "y... yes uh may I ask where he is currently?" I fiddled with my hands as I waited for an answer. When the being finally responded I was filled with worry "Doctor Smiley took him to his office to be sure that he had no serious injuries after all Toby was the one to kick him" I felt anger boil up in me but then I calmed down with what he said next "but don't worry Toby will be punished so do not fear."

I sighed and looked him in his 'face' I felt a sudden wave of courage "Sir, may I ask why I am here?, who you are?, where is here? And whose memories  do I have swimming in my head right now?" I looked hopefully at him as I heard him sigh.

"You are still as curious as the day I first stumbled upon you..." I tilted my head as I was taken aback by his words "what do you mean?"

The being stayed silent till he changed the topic.

"You are in the Creepypasta mansion I am Slenderman the owner of this home now the words I have just said I will suggest you ignore them till you have more of those... memories" I look down and sighed.

Slenderman seemed to still be tensed up after I had said that and seemed uncomfortable. I heard him clear his throat "What memories Child?"

I explained to him the memories of a young girl who looked much like me and some boys named Liu and Jeff, at the mention of Jeff's name Slenderman sighed before saying "I was hoping that you didn't remember those parts..." I tilted my head once again but chose not to question him.

After a moment of awkward silence Slenderman stood up with hand resting on the desk "I suppose that since you will be staying here that you might as well meet the others." I nodded in understanding and stood as well. Slenderman made his way to the door and opened it for me, I walked out into the hall and followed Slenderman as he walked back down the hall towards the staircase.

As we made our way down the stairs I heard a slight ringing in my ear similar to when Slenderman appeared or was about to speak, but since it was so faint I assumed that he was speaking to the other residents of the home.