A Fight

"Its about time we had one of these!" Jiwoo grinned as we walked into a karaoke bar, it had been a while since we girls just hung out.

"One of what?" Rikku looked at her.

"Girls night!" She giggled as Minhee opened the door for all of us.

"She isn't lying, usually we are always with the boys." I chuckled as we went and paid for our room as the girls were all talking about what they were going to sing.

Minhee lead the way to our room as we went in and closed the door, of course Jiwoo grabbed a mic first and pulled Rikku up. "Can we please sing Twice!?"

"Cheer Up or TT?" Rikku laughed as she grabbed the other mic.

"TT!" She held up her hands making the TT sign as we laughed. The music started and Minhee sat next to me taking a sip of her water while they sang.

"Chae." Minhee said my name catching my attention. "Are you ever going to get over Taeyong?"

"What? What makes you think I'm not?" I raised a brow a little.

"You refuse to date anyone new when it would be good for you." She sighed. "You and Taeyong dated for almost two whole years, I know you caught him with some-"

I closed her mouth with my hand and shook my head. "Yes, I caught him with someone else. But please, just don't bring it up. I am way over him, but it really hurts he betrayed me that way Min."

"Find someone to fix that heart." She removed my hand. "You deserve the world, we all know that. But you wont give anyone a change."

"Because I'm focusing on school activities. I need to make sure I pass so I can get into my dream school in America." I sighed.

"Yes I get it, but high school is meant for having fun!"

"No, high school is meant for getting your life on track." I stood up.

"But Chae-"

"Your turn!" Rikku handed me the mic to go up and sing.

I looked at Minhee. "Sorry, its my turn."

She rolled her eyes as I went up and sang Bang Bang Bang by Big Bang with Jiwoo, she loved singing so she would sing with everyone. I know my friends worry about me and my dating life, but I don't want to date. Especially with how things went with Taeyong, I caught him with someone else. And that someone was my cousin, so I don't want history to repeat itself in any way or form. My cousin is beautiful, she actually is a model trainee. But when she comes to visit, she always wins over my guy friends except Namjoon, and last time she did with my boyfriend. Yoongi or Hoseok haven't met her thank god.

After we finished our karaoke, I took the girls all home. My mom and Dong-il were going to be home late so I went to a convenient store down the road from my place to eat instant ramen. I grabbed Namjoon's hoodie he left in my jeep and went inside, I wore it just in case, I didn't want anyone to notice me. I made two bowls of ramen and grabbed throw out chopsticks paying for my meal and sat down at one of the tables. Ramen was the most tasty thing in the entire freaking world. 

"Chae?"

Seriously, can't I get a moment of peace?

I looked up seeing Jin with his three other friends, they were all sweaty and panting as if they were running. I took the hood down and sighed banging my head on the table, I give up.

"What do you want?" I whined banging my head more.

"Someone's happy to see us." Taehyung snickered.