Containment of Infection

I Apologizes from the late update. I didn't realized i'd had finished this chapter while i was writing the second part to this, Whoops. Anyways, I realized i had made this more into a Drift/OC story then an Ironhide/Pulse Virus/Drift, My mistake there. Forgive me on that, but either way, The way it's going now, i plan on continue the path through MTMTE then create another book for just Ironhide/Pulse Virus before Making the third book for the Lost light. I think that make sense, Anyways, Enjoy the story.

Pulse had joined rewind, chromedome and skids. However skids and pulse were testing each other. A snort left her and a chuckle left him. Chrome and rewind looked at each other before they went back to talking.

"I bet ten shanix that i can snatched that droid from over there."Skids said happily, a grin on his hips while he raised his arm. His servo shifting into a claw hook.

"Bet you can't."She snorts. "I bet you hit ratchet's leg." Pulse said, testing the blue, orange and bio-red light mech.

"You on!" Skid let out a soft hit. He released the claw hook that shot out from it's socket and straight at the yellow bot that had a W on it. Of course, seeing it miss ratchet leg and latched onto the poor bot.

Poor thing didn't know what it it. Pulse thought. Once it latched one it. The cabe tighten and rapidly slide into the stock, launching be poor bot into the air, watching it drop the tray another with the class cubes.

Chromedome and rewind looked at them. Energon like bubbles were appearing over pulse and skids head. The little bot was now tucked between skids arm and waist.

"Really guys?" Chromedome asked, looking at them.

"Hey.. i still got it." Skids stated, pointing at pulse.

The bot behind pulse, looked down at them in confusion. A raise optic ridge. "Poor bot, didn't know what hit him." Pulse cooed, repeating her thoughtful words.

Chrome scratched his fin lightly, earning a look from rewind.

"Pulse!" Ratchet snapped toward the emerald femme." You're coming with me." Ratchet ordered.

Pulse looked ratchet a few minutes before hiccuping." Kay!" She said cheerfully.

-----------------------------

Next thing she knew, she was sitting on the hover-board. Her pedes hanging off it while drift was behind her, driving it. She had seen snow before. She just never seen this much of it.

Not even in her human life she had seen it. Her spark fluttered at the sight of it all. Her processor however was a little hazy from drinking at swerve bar which was amusing.

"So, what did you need chrome and rewind for?" Drift asked, looking down at her.

"Oh nothing really, just wanted to see what rewind had on his camera."Pulse lied, she hated lying but she had to. She waved her servo a little, hiccuping a little. Her servo's gripped the edges of the hoverboard and leans back.

Drift raised an optic ridge. A bit of confusion and concern were on the emerald femme face. "Uh ratchet, what's with her?" Drift called out toward the medic.

Ratchet looked over his shoulder before sighing in annoyance. "She's a little over-charged from the high grade she was drinking."Ratchet announced annoying little.

"Well at least she isn't a light drinker!" Pipes said cheerfully. "Or we be seeing her purging up all that high grade."He stated a fact.

"Hey!" She called out. "I drank before and held my liquor quite well."She pointed her digit toward the sky, earning a laugh from drift. An optic roll from ratchet and a amused look from pipes.