Pharma's Truth

Pulse did not need to witness that. She seen gruesome things in her human life. But seeing a decepticon being torn to shreds, piece by piece, then being crushed and ripped in half or having their heads torn from the sockets. That was bad. Fortress Maximus had some issues listening to decepticon.

But at least ratchet had managed to get fort to stop. To calm him down a bit. Even if fort was looking at his twitching hand, tempting to tear ratchet from piece to piece.

Pulse looked toward drift, her optics widening at shock when drift fell to the ground. Quickly standing up, she rushed past fort maximus and ratchet. Her figure crouched before sliding to drifts side, grabbing drift hand tightly.

"R-ratchet!" Pulse called out in panic. Her head whipped around to ratchet. "Ratchet, something wrong with drift!" Pulse whined, her spark was quickening up. She could feel the panic and fear rush through her systems.

The weak grip on drift servo tighten at the slightly. Ratchet ran to drift other side before crouching down and grasping his other servo. "T-this takes me back.. All the way back to rodion and you, you trying desperately to save my life. I-i'm " Drift groaned in pain. " predicting a different out this time 'round." Drift muttered in pain, looking between ratchet and drift.

"Shut up, you're not going to die." Ratchet said soothingly, his two servos wrapping around drift's servo tightly.

"Y-yeah? P-prove it." Drift asked, a frown on his lips. He didn't even want to joke about it.

"She's your proof." Ratchet looked at the worried pulse, watching her visor darken. " Your life is with her, you just need to see it." Ratchet pointed out.

Pulse leans forward, resting her helm against drifts. But something in her spark ached, telling her something. She couldn't figure it out. The sound of a blaster clicking.

Pulse sat up quickly, her own blaster shifting out of the hidden compartment as she held her servo out, feeling the handle of the blaster clasp into her servo before she stood up quickly, spinning around under her blaster aimed at the black of pharma's head.

Pharma optic's gazed at pulse before looking toward ambulon. "Oh, you must be joking." Ambulon complained, his servo's being held into the air.

"Yeah? Tell that to the gun in my hand." Pharma stated with a smirk on his faceplates.

"You want to go there."Pulse hissed at pharma, her optics narrowing behind her visor.

"Pharma, Pulse? What are you doing?" Ratchet questioned, his optics widen in shock.

"Those two decepticons? Ambulon was the one who Released them. He's to blame for the virus too, i'm sure of it. He used to be a decepticon you knew that, right?" Pharma questioned, his optics narrowing.

Pulse narrowed her eyes. Something was going on. Something was wrong. She knew it in her spark. She had to watch pharma up closely. He was planning something but she couldn't figure it out. "Sonar blip, Look up all video feeds and go back to the time ambulon was with the two decepticons. " Pulse commanded.

Sonar nodded and ran out of the room to find the near by panel. Pharma narrowed his optics at pulse while a smirk formed on her lips. "What are you doing?" Pharma asked cautionary.

"Simple, Video feeds holds all truth."Pulse smirk widen, her visor darkening even more. "But you would know that, right? So here the thing. All video feeds can be wipes or switched but the thing is.. Once it's updated, it can always be restored to it's last known update." Pulse stated coldly, her grip tighten on her blaster.