Valentine with Deku!

------quick note-------
Hello readers far and wide I would like to thank you for the 46 reads and also HAPPY VALENTINES DAY! Like the single lady I am I shall write fan fiction until the end of me life. Anyways, lets begin! (Also beware for the probably rated r part enjoy!)
______________________________________

     You wake up with your hair frizzy and you top is folded upwards. Your sweats are rolled up and one of your socks are missing.
    You get up and realize, "CRAP TODAYS VALENTINES DAY!!!" You say frantically looking in your closet for something to wear and you throw on the first thing you see. Jeans and a top (and of course shoes!) You run to a nearby store and ask the lady by the counter for an all might action figure.
"Sorry young lady they just went out of stock.. but I do have something for free." She says with a smurk. "What does it do?" You say as you see her take out a potion from the shelf behind her. "It will turn the one you love into your favorite animal... half human and half animal. It's got a very good rating on e-bay... TAKE IT!" She says. "O-Ok!" You say and take the potion and run out the shop.

__a time skip __   

    You ask Deku to meet you at a resturant  and once you to meet up a the resturant.
"What do you want to order?"asks deku. "How bout we both get a smoothie and a burger." You suggest. "Sounds good!"He says and then tells the irrated waiter the order.
   Your orders come. "I need to go to the restroom. I'll be back." Deku says as he gets up and walks to the restroom. "Okay I'll be here." You say putting on an innocent smile. Once he is out of view you pop open the potion bottle and pour a large amount of the potion into Deku's smoothie and then put away the bottle and pretend you had done nothing.
      "I'm back (Y/N) ." Deku said as he took a seat and drank some of the smoothie.

/*/*/Deku's Pov/*/*/
     "Feeling anything different Izuku?" She asked. "Umm no?" I reply, "but am I am feeling a but nauseous." I say honestly.
POOOOOOF!!!!!!
    I hear something and then look around. Everyone is looking at me even the kitchen staff just stopped to stare. "Umm (Y/N) why is everyone staring at me?" I ask looking over at my girlfriend who is blushing with a smile. " (Y-Y/N)?" I call out to her. "Your..... ADORABLE!" She says. "Uh what?" I get up and go to the restroom and look in the mirror. "!!!!!!!!" I cant help but be shocked at the sight of ears  sticking out of my head and tail sticking out above my ass.
      I rush back to (Y/N) and grab her hand and run to a nearby motel to stay in for the night.
       Once we get to our motel room we sit on the bed. " (Y/N) what did you do to me?" I ask. "I have no idea what you could possibly be talking about..." she says with her eyes darting around the room. "Hey.. look at me (Y/N).." I say pushing her down onto the bed and forcing her face towards mine she looks at me with squished cheeks. "why won't you look me in the eye (Y/N)?" I say. "Because mafbe I had fomething to do with dis." She's says looking at me cutely. "Why are you so god damn cute right now!" I say clashing my tongue on her lips. "I-Izuku?" She says blushing. "Oh my god did I just... WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT!!!! I WAS TRYING TO TURN HER ON NOT MAKE HER LAUGH!" i think to myself. "C-Can you do that again Izuku?" She asks. "Umm s-sure." I lick her lips which taste like strawberries. I continue to lick her lips over and over again. I remove her shirt and unbuckle her jeans. I rip of her bra and lick her skin. "I-I-Izuku?" She says blushing. "You taste so delicious." I say and roughly nibble her ear. She lets out a loud moan. "I see... you like it there." I say teasingly. I slide my tongue across her stomach and onto her breasts. I bite down on her nipple (which is in the breast) and lick it. She is struggling to not moan but she does here and there. I slowly remove her jeans I grope her vagina. "Mm! I-Izuku." She moans my name. I grasp onto her vagina tighter and tighter. She moans over and over again. "St-Stop teasing me over my p-panties!" She says with a blushing face. "So you want me take off your panties?, am I hearing this correctly?" I smile. She doesn't respond. I slide off her panties and kiss her hot skin while grasping her vagina. I stop to see all the marks I left on her stomach. She looks at me and pulls me into a kiss. Our tongues fight for the lead and soon I win pulling and twisting as I pin her down to the bed. I slowly let go of her tongue and look (Y/N) to see saliva at the tip of her mouth and her chest rapidly going up and down. I find a place where I haven't mark her. Her collarbone I place my lips on that area and bite and suck at the same time. She tries to cover her moan. "Izuku..." she says in between gasps. I passionately lick her neck and bite it. "Aah!" She lets out a cute moan. My tongue travels from her neck to her vagina. I put pressure on her vagina again and again as she pants and I can see her hands grasping onto the sheets tightly. I decide lay next to her and I pull the sheets over our bodies.

/*/*/ (Y/N) 's Pov/*/*/

        I pant over and over. The pleasure that Deku brought me was still tingling throughout my body and I could feel the marks he left on my body. "I'm gonna get you back for this tomorrow." He says drifting off to sleep. You nuzzle against his chest and let his arms hold you close. You slowly drift to sleep.