A peak at (Y/N)'s house life

-Message alert-
Im trying something new so just yea
-^-.
______________________________________
Authors Pov:
      It is spring break and it was good thing that bell rung right after Kirmisha was about to find out whats happening between you and Deku now...lets see how you and him are doing!
/*/*/(Y/N)'s Pov/*/*/
It was a sunday afternoon and it wasn'tquite peaceful as it could be at your house. But of course when your little brother Kai gets a hold of your phone nothing good could come from it.
Y/N:KAI!!!!!
Kai:teehee I got ur phone and Imma see all the smexy texts u and ur boyfriend send each other!
Kai teases as you chase him in circles around the couch.
Now you and your little brother Kai live together without your parents since their villans by law and since your the older sister, you have to take care all of the chores and cook diner. You also have a part-time job.
You finally snatch your phone away from Kai.
Y/N: Kai if you don't stop ,your getting no buffalo wings tonight
Kai: *le gasp* you wouldn't dare
Y/N:I would dare
Kai:No
Y/N: Yes
Kai looks at you and then looks at the floor.
Kai:Imma sowwy big sis.
Y/N: I forgive you and... crocodile tears don't work on me.
DING....DOOOONNNGGGGG
Y/N'S mind: who could that possibly be?
You rush to the door and when you open it you find...
Y/N: DEKU!!
You jump into his open arms and kiss his eyelids over and over again.
Deku:h-hey (Y/N)
He says holding you close and blushing.
Y/N:come in
you say grabbing his arm and pulling him inside.
Kai:sup (Y/N)'s boyfriend.
Deku:who's this (Y/N)?
Y/N: Deku this is my little brother Kai
Deku:nice to met you kid.
He says patting kai's head.
Y/N: So what are you doing here Deku?
Deku:I wanted see over the spring break(Im on spring break so might as well be that their on spring break).
Y/N:^ ^ thats so sweet!
You hug him again and then junp out of his arms and get the home phone and call little Ceasurs. (I dont know if there is any little Ceasurs in Japan so :P)
Y/N:Hello I'd to make an order of 16 wings all spicy and...its a delivery...thank you.
You hang up and and sit on the couch beside your boyfriend. You rest your head on Dekus shoulder.
______________Time skip______________
Kai:SIS! THE WINGS ARE HEEEERRRREEEE!!!!!!!
You jump up off the couch and scrambke to your room for your wallet.
You open the door to dee the man with a leaning tower of boxed wings. Deku grabs the wings and sets them down on the table. You pay the man anf close the door.
Kai: Sis when are you gonna marry your boyfriend???
Your brother asks. You blush at the sudden question.
Y/N: WH-WHY WOULD YOU ASK SOMETHING LIKE THAT????
Kai: Because the man said wake up your mom and I said that's not my mommy thats my onee~chan. Then he said oh really welk they look like a married couple.
Deku:Kai me and your sis are barely starting high school but...I might ask her after we graduate.
Y/N:EEEHHH!!!
Your face heats up so much you faint.
Deku:(Y/N)!!!!
Kai:teehee my big sis is such a sucker for love.
_____Quick Note_____
Sorry I haven't updated in a minute. Lately on school I've been falling behind and Im trying to pick up my grades so hanf in there! AND also I might be making a new fanfic a kyoka otori x Reader fanfic teehee! So be on the look out for that!
Onee~Sama OUT!