A little rivalry never hurt (coming to a realization with your feelings)

Before we get started I'd like to say I'm eating ramen while doing this so.... LETS GET STARTED!
______________________________________

/*/*/ (Y/N) 'S Pov/*/*/
    "Its that boy again"You think to yourself. You look at him and he looks at you back taking you by suprise and then looks away. "Umm.. sorry for running off earlier." You whisper to the boy. "Its fine but I didn't exactly get your name so... what's your name?" He asks in  a low voice. " (Y/N) (l/n), what's yours?" You ask once you answer his question. "Izuku Midioriya (probably spelled his name wrong... very sowwy T^T) but kacchan calls me  Deku." He says scratching his head. "I heard Deku means useless... that's awful kacchan would call you that!" You whisper-shout. "Well my friends say they sounds like you can do it so it makes me feel better (see what I did there >﹏<) "he says That's cool. " you reply
"Do you want to sit with me Uraka and Lida at Lunch?" Izuku asks. "Kirimisha and Todoroki already asked me and they said that they want to get to know me better but you guys can join if you'd like." You reply. "Umn maybe tomorrow." Izuku says.
"You two in the back pay attention..." the teacher says in a monotone voice.
"Yes Sir!" You and Izuku say in unison.
---------------SUDDEN TIME SKIP--------------
/*/*/Deku's Pov/*/*/
       I look over to (Y/N) 'S table and she's talking with Kirimisha and Todoroki. I see her smile and laugh and chew her food cutely. "GAH WHY I AM THINKING ABOUT THIS SO MUCH!". I turn back toward Lida and Uraka and start talking to them to try to forget my thoughts.
/*/*/ (Y/N) 'S Pov/*/*/
    "So do you wanna hang out with me, Denki, and Todoroki this weekend?" Kirimisha asks in  mid-chew. "Sure!" You say smiling.
---------Another majestic time skip--------
     It's the weekend and your digging through your closet for something to wear and you end up chosing a (y/f/c) T-shirt that says I'm a knight not a princess with denim jeans that are cuffed and  with a couple of rips here and there, and black high tops. Your hair is up in a ponytail with a (y/f/c) bandanna holding it up. You look in the mirror and you push your black (y/f/c) glasses up the bridge of your nose and smile, "I look awesome!" You think to yourself. You grab your phone and put it in your pocket and grab six black bracelets and put three on each wrist and run out the door.
    You spot Kirimisha, Denki, Todoroki, and... Izuku? You wonder why Izuku is there and you walk up to them with a smile. "Hey guys!" You say cheerfully. "Hey (Y/N)!" Denki says giving you a fist bump. "You actually made it!" Kirimisha says excitedly and slaps you on the back. "You knew I would." You reply punching his shoulder plaufully. "U-Uh h-hey (Y/N)~senpai." Izuku says looking at you while scratching his head (because Deku is a shy little neko-that probably made no sense-) You give Izuku a high five and the quiet Todoroki gets behind you and gives you hug from behind and glares at Izuku. "T-Todoroki?" You stutter as you feel your face grow hot. You feel Todoroki's nose dig into your hair and he sniffs and exhales. "What do you think yoir doing Todoroki?" Izuku says with a serious. "Isn't obvious?" Todoroki says with a mischievous smile. There's tensity in the air and Kirimisha breaks the tension by saying, "lets head to the arcade!!!"
      Once you and the rest of the group get to the arcade you start by taking out tokens for the games and start gaming. While your watching Denki try to defeat a boss you spot a photo booth and your eyes twinkle with excitement. Todoroki notices and takes you by the hand and takes you to the photo booth. He sets everything up and he puts his hand at your waist and smiles. You smile too while putting you arm on his shoulder and putting up a piece sign with the other. While your taking pictures with Todoroki he places his hands on your cheek and pulls your face towards his and he kisses you deeply his tongue makes his way into your mouth and your body feels numb. "T-Todoroki" you gasp. His tongue travels from your lips to your neck and he licks your neck lovingly. You grasp onto the back of Todoroki's shirt. "Mmm" you moan as he nibbles your collarbone. He lets you go and looks at you. "I love you (Y/N) be mine." "Todoroki... I'm sorry but I like Izuku...
TO BE CONTINUED! DUN DUN DUN!!!!!