Your marriage

Roses pink and pretty
Just like you
Your so very special
The only thing that makes this life complete,
(Y/N). . . Marry me
______________________________________
          2 months later
/*/*/ (Y/N) 's Pov/*/*/

          I hear the piano playing as I walked down the aisle. Wearing a white dress and no shoes. Feeling the soft red fabric against my toes. I finally make it to the aisle. And the priest seems. . . a little drunk?!

Priest:"*Hic* Kiss bride *Hic*Make love*Hic*and live happily ever after.. WHY DID YOU LEAVE MATILDA!!!"

      We kiss and everyone cheers and then leaves the room as the very drunk priest cries on the floor.

Y/N:" We should probably go calm him down"

Izuku:" Let Bakugou handle that."

Y/N:" Heehee I'm sure he'll handle that well"

Izuku:" Now come on lets go enjoy ourselves Mrs. Midoriya~"

             I cover my blushing face with my hands. He pulls away my hands and gives me and light peck on the lips. I just blush even more. He takes my hand and we enter the room where everyone is socializing. We take and seat next to Izuku's mom.

Izuku's mom:" You look so beautiful (Y/N)!"

Y/N:" thank you so much Ms. Midoriya! And I have to say you don't look to bad yourself."

          Izuku's mom thanks me and then turns towards her son and whispers in his ear.

Izuku's mom:" She's and keeper."

Izuku:" M-Mom!"

          Then we hear everyone give their speeches . Lida of course gives me a speech on how to breast feed since I sorta have a bun in the oven. Uraraka told Izuku to become the best hero and dad he could be, Momo sang,Denki gave a speech on how not to insert a member inside a girl and lets just say he was definitely drunk. Then it was shoto who gave the best speech.

Shoto:" Mr and Mrs Midoriya, you are both wonderful people who have had a big impact on who I've become. You encouraged me when  I needed it the most. You both were always there for me and for that I am grateful. I will always be available to babysit and if you ever need help. So may you both have the best of life."

Izuku and Y/N:" Sh-Shoto th-that was so-so b-b-beautifu!!!! "

            Izuku was on the verge of tears, while I was crying rivers of tears. Then there was the cake. After we gave out a slice to everyone a drunk sobbing Bakugou blew up the cake.

Katsuki:" DEKU I LOVE YA MAN *HIC* I'M SORRY FOR SAYING ALL THE THINGS I SAID IN HIGH SCHOOL DUDE YOUR AWSOME!!!"
       So katsuki is a sad drunk. Never thought that was possible.

Izuku:" Kacchan I.... I LOVE YOU TOO!!! I FORGIVE YOU *HIC* I ALWAYS ADMIRED YOUR DETERMINATION*hic* will you be my baby's great grandfather.

Katsuki:" THAT'S NOW IT WORKS BUT YES I WILL BE!!!"

       Then the saddest part was saying goodbye for a year long Honeymoon.
We said goodbye as we drove away. Once the church was out of sight we rolled up the windows. I kissed Izuku passionately. He kissed back. I hugged him and we fell asleep. Man I love this boy. I should tell him about what happened with katsuki in the morning.

The end