The Witnesses

Carlisle POV
Everyone was on edge when we all found out that a Volturi coming for Renesmee, So we started together for Witnesses, That could protect her, I mean having Seth as an imprinter isn't enough so, we have Kate, Tanya, Garrett, Alistair, Eleazar, the Amazon coven, Carmen, Charlotte, The Egyptian coven, The Irish coven, The Romania coven, the pack and the others. We were all in the living room thinking about Who we haven't asked to help yet then I thought of someone who could help, "I might know someone who could help us." Everyone looked up at me, "Well... she might help... I could ask her" Esme looks at me gently "Okay great we can go ask her" she stands up, I looked at her sadly I shook my head " I must go alone because she trust me more" They all looked at me strangely they must know it's serious enough to leave my Esme at home But they all Nodded their head in understanding "Okay first I have to find her" Then Sam looked at me than spoke "I'm gonna guess that she's a Bloodsucker" I gave him a look that said not exactly, "It's hard to explain because she's the last of her kind, she will have to tell you herself" He then gave me a unsatisfied look. He looked at his pack and said It is getting late, we must to return to our land And with that they all left. I turned to my family " I will leave in the morning" And with that they all nod their heads.