This is where you live..

No one's POV:

It didn't take long for them to United
States. Carlisle took her to his house to meet the others.
"Is this the witness?" Esme asked him.
"Yes, this is Keylee." Carlisle answered.
"What's a kid doing here?" Seth asked, referring to her young features.
Keylee ignored him. She knew by his scent that he was a wolf.
Finally, after much silence and starring, she spoke. "Where's the kid?" She demanded talking directly to Carlisle.
Seth gawked. "Are you saying you aren't a kid?"
She turns around sharply, her hair moving like a whip, acting as if he was talking to someone behind her. "Oh, you're talking to me?"
He tilted his head.
Just like a dog. Keylee couldn't help but think.
"Uh, so you aren't a kid?"
Rolling her eyes, she says, "The only kid I see is right next to you." She said pointing to renesmee before continuing. "And the only mutt I see is you."
His face fell, "How did you... how did she-?" He trailed off looking to Carlisle for answers.
"That's for me to know and for you to never find out." She answered growling towards the end, then smirking with satisfaction of scaring him
She turned to Carlisle "So I guess she's the child?" She asked pointing at Renesmee. He nodded; she turned to Renesmee, and seth let out a small growl as Kaylee takes a step toward her, and she just ignored him again,  Continues walking towards the child. Kaylee was about 7 feet away from Renesmee, "I believe you, this child is human...well partly." She said turning to Carlisle " and this is where you live.. I like it.."