"Hello little one."

Kaylee POV~

It was dawn now and the light was starting to faded away slowly. I looked around the out the area, everyone was making a plan, but the the little girl was staring at me, I want towards the girl and no one noticed, I squatted down and said "Hello little one." she looked shy "Hi." She said with a little smile. "So I heard had a gift, if you show me your, I show you one of mine." I said with soft eyes, and her little smile got bigger. She showed me hers, it was beautiful I looked at her and said " that is beautiful, a beautiful gift for a beautiful little girl" She said " Thank you so what is your gift?" I chuckled at her spark of wonder. I held out my hand, did a flicking movement and made a spirit animal of an horse appear. The horse trotted around Renesmee, looked up at me, bowed; I nodded and it looked at Renesmee one more time then  Disappeared...
(Above🔝🔝🔝)
Everyone turned around an was amaze and Renesmee was in awe.

( So sorry it took me so long and it's so short I've been so busy with school work, thanks so much for reading my story guys, for your feedback it means a lot, I've had major writer's block and thank you for some of you guy's help!!)