"What are you"

Kaylee's POV~

I looked at what he was wearing a black cloak and I know he is part of the volturi. As I had my hand around his throat. Could feel my arms heating "Any last words?" He look into my eyes "yeah I do, long live the Volturi and go to hell!"
I laughed a little and smiled a crazy smile "ha I've already been to hell and back!!!" My arms and eyes were glowing from the heat I was putting off.  Then I forced it out and it set fire to the vampire. He eventually turned to ash. I looked towards everyone who was  staring at "What can't take the heat get out the fire." Then I saw the black wolf go behind a tree, came back as an native american man. He looked at me and said "What are you!" I looked around and stopped at a rusty red Wolf. It looked in my eyes, the wolf wouldn't stop looking at me then turn to the alpha. "I am none of your concerns!" I growled and looked back at Carlisle "Now that we got that spy out of the way, we should keep watch over Renesmee tonight." The alpha step toward and said "Some of my pack will help." Carlisle nodded towards the pack "Thank you, Sam we need all the help, we can get."  There was a short pause then Sam said "Okay, Paul, Seth, and Jacob stay here, We should be getting back to our own land."  He shrift into a wolf and runs off with the rest of the pack. I roll my eyes, walk back to my tree in front of the house and don't really pay attention to the wolves that stayed behind while everyone else goes in but I stayed outside where I feel most calm.