To love and to be loved. (Dramione)

Prologue

Students rushed outside the Hogwarts Express excited to see their families for summer vacation. As for Harry, Ron, Hermione and the others, it was the beginning of their new career in the Wizarding World.

''Let's go." Harry Potter turned to his bestfriends.

''Wait, please. I have to say goodbye to Draco.'' Hermione Granger said.

Hermione and Draco were in a relationship since the 7th year when they confessed to eachother their true feelings. Hermione's bestfriends find it difficult to accept at first but as long as Hermione is happy, they were okay with it.

Both boys sighed.

"Fine. Hurry.'' Ron Weasley told her impatiently.

Hermione made her way to see Draco Malfoy to bid him goodbye.

''Goodbye, Draco. Write to me, okay?'' the girl with brown curls, tied up in a neat ponytail whispered to the tall, blonde boy as they stand near the door of the train.

''I will. I'll write to you. And when I get the chance to tell my parents about our relationship, I'll bring you to the manor.'' he told her and a small smile showed Hermione's face.

''Okay. I'll wait for that.''

And he leaned closed to her face and their lips met sharing a passionate kiss.

''Goodbye my Hermione. I love you.'' he whispered.

''I love you too.''

She waved at him with a smile and walked back to Harry and Ron.

-----

sorry guys if it's a bit short. This is my first story here in Wattpad. I hope you enjoyed it. Please vote or comment some suggetions and anything you want me to improve. Thanks! :)