Chapter 3

Hermione's POV

The cold breeze swept through my body once more as I sit relaxingly at our balcony gazing at the beautiful night sky. This has been my hobby since I was a little child, watching the sky at night and making patterns with the stars that shimmer beautifully up there. This is another way to relax my thoughts and forget about problems. Tonight is so beautiful, I thought. A wonderful night to just sit back, relax and be with myself for quite a while.

I gazed back up the sky and suddenly, I saw a brown owl flying towards me. It was approaching me slowly and finally landed on our balcony. It had a neatly folded letter on it's beak.

I gently got the letter from the owl's beak and it swiftly flew back to where it came from.

As soon as I started to unfold the letter, my heart started to beat excitedly. From the moment I saw the handwriting in it, I immediately knew it was from Draco.

The letter read..

Dearest Hermione,

How are you? I hope you're okay. If you ask me how I'm doing, I'm fine. I just miss you so much.

The main reason I sent you this letter it's because I have great news to tell you... Mother already knows about our relationship. She took it lightly and she is very happy for both of us. She wants to meet and talk to you personally, too. So how about we'll have dinner with my mother here in the manor on Christmas eve? Father has important business to attend to on that day so he won't be here. Just let me know as soon as possible. I'll be waiting for your reply. I love you so much.

Truly,

D. Malfoy x

I folded the paper back. The feeling of happiness filled me. Draco's mother knows already? I am so surprised that she just accepted it that way and wants to meet me as well. I'm sure his father doesn't know yet. I'm sure it would be a bad idea to tell him. He'll just hex me and Draco or even Draco's mom. Or worse, separate me with Draco and separate us forever, I can't imagine that happening.. But, the very important thing is his mother knows. I'll just not think of the negative things that may happen.

"Hermione, dinner's ready."

My mother's voice called out from downstairs.

"Coming, mom.''

I let out one big sigh and looked at the sky once more. I put the letter in my pocket and thought of writing back to Draco after I eat my dinner.

I ran back down the stairs for dinner. A sudden idea popped out of my head. What if I tell my parents too?

--

"Mione, you alright?''

Mother snapped a finger infront of my eyes. I didn't realize I was already staring blankly at my food while playing with my fork.

"Oh, I'm sorry mom." I said blinking my eyes. "I was just thinking.. deeply.. well, there's something I've been wanting to tell you and dad.''

"What is it?'' my parents asked me both the same.

''Remember the boy I always tell you way back second year?''

''Malfoy? Was it his name?" father said, continuing to eat.

"Yes, well.. Things have changed a lot and.."

"And?"

"..we're together."

''You're what?!"

----

here it is!! Sorry if it's short. I'll be updating soon :) A big thanks to the Dramione Team facebook page for recommending this story on facebook. Thank you all for reading! Vote and comment :3 It'll be really appreciated.