Chapter 1

Draco sat on the chair of his room thinking about all the memories he had at Hogwarts. Being with his Slytherin friends, being a bully and pranking first years a lot, teasing Harry Potter and his friends and a whole lot more. But there is one memory Draco always treasured, it was falling in love with the girl whom he hated so much since their first year and at the same time who changed him in his bad ways. Draco and Hermione loved eachother so much but their relationship was kept a secret and the people who were close to them were the only ones who knew.

As he sat there, he thought about what he told Hermione before saying goodbye to her. *..And when I get the chance to tell my parents about our relationship, I'll bring you to the manor.* he deeply thought about what he said. he kept thinking, * What if i tell my parents about our relationship? How will they react? Will they get mad? Will they be okay about it? I know that if I tell them, it will make Hermione happy. At least I will not be hiding something from them. I know I can't keep this a secret forever.* His thoughts were suddenly disturbed by the sudden knocking of the door.

"Come in."

The Malfoy house elf, Nelfa came silently in.

''Good evening Master Draco. Nelfa is just here to inform you that dinner is already ready. Master Lucius told Nelfa to inform Master Draco they are waiting at the dinner table." she spoke soflty.

''I'll be there."

A few seconds after Nelfa left, he sat up the couch, closed up his thoughts and walked out of his room for dinner.

"Draco." Lucius Malfoy's cold and stiff voice called out his son.

"Father?'' he answered.

''Sit down.''

Draco took a seat on the right side of his father adjacent to his mother. Narcissa Malfoy noticed her son's doubtful face and then she asked him.

''Is eveything alright, Draco?''

Draco looked up to his mother and answered her.

''Yes, mother.''

Narcissa wasn't convinced of her son's answer. She knew that there was really something bothering Draco.

''You can tell us anything son.'' she looked at Lucius and then to Draco.

''There's nothing mother, really.'' he replied. He felt bad lying to his mother who loved him so much.

''Is you say so.'' there was a tone of disappointment as she said those words to her son, and Draco knew it.

The three Malfoys began to eat dinner and silenced filled the room all throughout that hour.

-----

  I'm really sorry if the first chapters are boring but I'm trying to continue to the parts where there will be drama and whatever it is. But for now, it will be slow and steady so that you'll understand the story more. Please Vote or comment, it will really make me happy and be more inspired to continue writing. Thank youuuu :)