(PART 5)

Hey people! Its part 5! Wow at first I never expected this story to get long at all, but now the idea's are just piling in my head! This story is going to be freaking fun! At least for me... Anywayyy yea I used AFI's song Miss Murder because damn its amazing and is it just me or doesn't Davey (the lead singer) remind you of someone?? *Wink, wink*

************************************************************************************

Ashley's P.O.V.

Chris and the rest of the band were nice enough to give me a ride to my house and Chris went inside with me to help pack for tour, which was somewhat awkward. Turns out my parents weren't home yet so there was no way I could even ask them if I can leave other than my cell, but I decided against doing that. So I guess I won't. Chris doesn't need to know that though. I was kind of embarrassed as it was because Chris Cerulli of all people was coming into my home. I unlock the door not turning around to see what Chris was doing, simply because I was afraid to and we head inside.

I search through the hall closet till I found a small suitcase and carry it to my room. I open it and sit it on my bed beginning to put clothes inside.

The sound of Chris's voice behind me makes me jump out of my skin as he murmurs, "You have a nice room Ashley."

I gulped and toke a deep breath, thinking back on all the daydreams I have had of him being in here; but in ways he definitely didn't need to know. Now that shit would be embarrassing, more embarrassing than anything Megan could come up with. I toke a quick scan of my room, looking at the bright orange walls covered in posters, shimmery blue carpet, and the light tan furniture. There wasn't really anything special about my room and the way Chris was grinning was starting to bug me. That's when I noticed my collage I had made a couple of months back and it had TONS of pictures of Motionless in White, mostly Chris.

"Oh my God." I mutter to myself, burying my head back in the closet to find more skinny jeans and to hide my raging blush.

I heard him chuckle, "You weren't kidding were you?"

I gave a fake laugh, "About what?"

I felt a hand lightly grab my shoulder and turn me around to face Chris, despite his height his eyes burned into mine, "That you like me."

"I-I never said that I liked you."         

"Oh really? If you don't like me then why am I all over your home made poster and why were you so excited to come on tour with me?" He asked teasingly leaning closer to me.

"I already to-told you, I like your ban-band, so that's why." I explain stuttering. 

"Nah that doesn't clear it all up, your not telling me everything." He murmurs pulling me against his chest and I feel like I'm going to faint.  

"And pulling me this close to you is going to help make me admit something how?"

Chris thankfully backed off with a shy smile saying, "Sorry I was just playing, I guess I kinda took it to far. Come on lets finish getting you packed up."

I was silent as I tried to pull myself together and he walked over to my suitcase saying, "Um, you're going to need a lot more than this."

I continue to stare at him as he steps past me to the closet and starts taking out tank tops, then he went through my dresser taking out almost all of my shorts. When he began opening the drawer that had all my bras and underwear I ran over sliding in front of him, slamming it shut with my hip.

"Don't open that." I stated shaking my head. It dawned on me that we were really close to each other once more and it made me uneasy. 

Chris raised an eyebrow, well if you can count a painted one and asked, "Why can't I?"