Hijirikawa Masato x Reader

Courtesy of Valentine's day^^ Happy Valentine's day! I shall enjoy it with manga and drawing

I was practicing some dance moves I had trouble with.  late into the night. Being a part of a new girl group, we had our debut coming up and I was having so much trouble with the footwork. I was working hard at Saotome Academy's gymnasium. I kept tripping and was starting to lose breathe from working so hard. The sweat made my shirt stick to my body. I felt disgusting. "I can not quit now,  I still have so much more to practice" my determination being the fuel to keep me going. But my body thinks otherwise, I stumble over my own foot, but I did not hit the floor. I landed in someone's arms. I look up even with the sweat stinging my eyes, I could see it was Masato. A blush sneaks it's way onto my face. I curse myself for looking like this in front of my crush "Y/n, you should take a break, you will only end up hurting yourself like this" his monotone voice reaches my ears. I violently shake my head causing the world around me to spin "I can't I have to get this right".

"You will only injure yourself, thus making you unable to even make the debut" he props me up, but I am too weak, I have lean on him. I am so sweaty, why did he have to be here now. "Y/n stop  being stubborn" his eyes try to look into my averting ones. I try to move away from him to keep practicing, but that ends with me slumping to the floor. I am then swept up in the air  in his arms. "Masato?!" , I cover my face in embarrassment. "You need to take care of yourself, if you won't I will" he sternly remarks walking towards the exit of the gymnasium. He looks at me  with gentle eyes "I don't want you getting hurt before your big day" flashing his beautiful white teeth making my heart beat faster. I grip my clothing hoping he did not hear it. I need to calm down he is only worried for me. My exhaustion catches up to me and I doze off in his arms.

I stretch and rub my eyes, turning to realize something embarrassing. I bolt up looking down at Masato, I was sleeping on his shoulder. I am in shock. He was probably not able to take me to my room because of the rules here so we ended up sitting on the floor, backs to the wall. I try to wake him up but Masato's strong arms wrap around me, falling into his embrace. He snuggles his face on my shoulder. I can't handle it anymore. I poke him"Masato?", he slowly opens his eyes and when they meet with mine, his face explodes with a bright red blush. But he does not let go. "Y/n, I guess sooner or later you would find out". He just falls back asleep leaving me to my thoughts and confusion. What?! "Masato, you...." but my words would fall on deaf ears as he was out like a light. I stroke his hair. "I love you too" kissing his forehead we fall asleep in the hallways intersecting to the girls and guys dorms. Ringo was fangirling over the whole scene in the morning. Actually Ringo's screams woke us up. Ryuya said nothing, but he did warn us not to do it again.

A/N- I love Hijirikawa so much! Sorry if this was short, or not really good, but it was a whim of the moment and I like the idea I just have a hard time putting it in words. I hope you enjoyed it though. Love you all!! <3 <3