Aizawa x !Suicidal! Reader

----Please Read with Caution------

Unable to sleep, I pace the room late at night. I can't handle this anymore, I just want it to end. Why can't I do it. I look at the door to my bathroom. I pull out my phone and text Aizawa.

I don't really know if you are awake right now, but I honestly don't feel good right now, but I think....

I left my phone at my night stand. I can hear the vibrations, but I refuse to look at it and walk to the bathroom, looking at the bottle of pills in my hand. My only route to escape this hell I am living in was in my hands in the size of pills. As I bring them to my mouth I hear a crash. Surprised I drop the pills and I turn around at the sound of my name. "Y/N!!" And before I know it, someone opens the door. I look in shock at who it is "A-Aizawa?" I stare blankly at the man in front of me. He brings me to a big embrace. I can smell his cologne, and feel his warmth envelope me. I felt like my worries could go away. "Please don't scare me like that" he whispers in my ear. I freeze, "I-" I could not say anything against his plea. I just tried to take my life, but I can't do this no more. All the emotions burst out in form of tears. I grip tighter to his clothing. I just wanted this to end. "I can't do this any more, I have to constantly fight to live, I have no motivation, I wake up in the morning and live life, but I am dead, I want to live, but I can't find a reason, I can't" my cold tears slide down my face, and my nose starts to clog. Aizawa strokes my hair "Y/n, you are fighting all alone, let me be by your side and help you, let me be the shoulder you lean on when you want to cry, the person who can help you walk through this" his voice cracking. Is he crying? "Aizawa, would you really stay by my side?" burying my face in his shirt. He is silent for a couple seconds "Y/n I want to stay by your side, let me share your pain, I honestly wish I could erase this pain with my quirk, but it is not possible". I smile "Thank you, Aizawa" 

A/N: Hello! I am still so terrible at updating this, I hope you enjoyed this. Take Care of yourselves please! <3 <3