Epilogue

The footsteps kept getting closer and closer. Eventually they stopped and all went silent. Ray's body stood still, blood still pored from the wound. The person stood beside Ray. Tears fell from his eyes. It was Alex, standing there frustrated.  He fell to his knees and held one of Ray's hands. 
"Not you my son, not after all this..." Alex said to himself. 
He then slammed his fist into the ground in anger. Flames grew around his body. His eyes were pure red. Then, the flames blew out and Alex returned to normal.
"Elsa..." Alex whispered.
Footsteps came from behind him after he said that. He turned to see Elsa, who looked worried.
"What is it Alex?" Elsa asked.
"He's dead." Alex responded.
"What? Who?" Elsa asked.
"Ray." Alex responded.
"Don't mess with me Alex!" Elsa warned.
"I'm not lying Elsa, our son is dead! See for yourself!" Alex yelled and stood up. 
He then revealed Ray's dead body laying on the floor. Elsa had tears come from her eyes. She then looked around and saw Anna.
"That filthy devil killed him." She said while looking at Anna.
Alex turned to see where was she looking at. As he looked at Anna, he saw a large burned cut on the side of her neck.
"He actually did it." Alex mentioned.
"Did what?" Elsa asked. 
"You see that black mark? He surpassed even my own power." Alex responded.
Alex then looked around more and saw Lucifer's blade. 
"I'm guessing Lucifer was up to this." 
Elsa looked at the blade to and went toward it. Before she was about to pick it up, Lucifer popped in front of it.
"There's my beauty."  Lucifer said while picking up his sword.
He then looked up and Elsa and Alex.
"Oh, sorry for the loss, but he played it at his own will."
Alex got angry and flames began to grow again. He looked at Elsa and saw her shaking her head. Alex calmed down and flames went away.
"Is it possible to bring him back?" Alex asked Lucifer.
Lucifer began laughing like a maniac, both Elsa and Alex looked confused.
"Are you serious?" Lucifer asked still laughing.
"Yes." Elsa responded. 
He then stopped laughing and gave a serious face.
"Sorry poor bunny, once this sword has slain it's prey, it's gone for good." Lucifer responded.
Alex fell to his knees again and cried some more. 
"Why Ray, why!" Alex yelled.
"I will be honest, I kinda liked the guy." Lucifer pointed out.
"Then why did you let him die?" Elsa asked.
"Because he wanted to play the game and I don't break rules." Lucifer responded. "He was a good fighter, I truly grateful for him getting the rats out of my kingdom."
Alex ran toward Lucifer, trying to hit him, but Elsa grabbed him before he could do anything.
"Alex, don't do something you'll regret." Elsa warned.
"Better listen to your girl Alex, she seems to be able keep her cool." Lucifer said. 
Alex jerked his hand away from her and walked away. Elsa was about to follow Alex but was quickly grabbed by Lucifer.
"I can tell you one thing Elsa." Lucifer mentioned.
"What is it?" Elsa asked.
"In a thousand years, something will rise. Just be prepared for it." Lucifer warned.
He then disappeared out of thin air. Elsa didn't know what to expect but walked off to find Alex.

1000 years later...
A Motorcycle pulled up in front of a store. A man walked got off of it and walked into the store causally. The man was about sixteen, had bright red hair. Wore a black leather jacket and black pants. He sat on a stool and looked at the bar tender.
"Hey dad, what can get today?" He asked.
"The usual." Alex responded. 
"Can't wait." The man said as his eyes glowed red and had a smile on his face.
"It'll be ready in a minute Ray."  Alex said. 

The end...