Nicole's story

All my life I new people would find me weird, not because of who I am but because of something that only family know, see I was born with a penis.. It's not great it's just there you know. I met this amazing person i wanted to spend the rest of my life with, her name was Sara and we have a beautiful little girl teddy, she's two.. I'm her momma and Sara was her mummy.

Sara was beautiful, kind, sweet and she loved our girl unconditionally.
My baby was just 8 months old when we found out Sara was pregnant again we was so happy but at three and half months pregant and our girl just turned one I lost my sara, She was shot by a stupid man who thought he was shooting his wife because she cheated, I lost my wife because a man couldnt be a man and shot her.

My little teddy is my light now, she always come in to bed with me in the morning for so snuggles before I leave for work, if i didn't have teddy I would have just wanted to give up.. I know Sara would want me to move on and i am going to, I keeped thinking all this till I heard my angel

"Momma.. momma"

"Yeah baby?" I look to her and smile.

"I wove yoo" she smiles at me

"Oh baby momma loves you too" I pick her up to cuddle and kiss her hair.

We suddenly hear a little laugh and a women's voice.

"Wyatt stop"

A little girl running near us giggles, she's adarable, I go to stop her but she just runs into me and falls and starts to cry.

"Wyatt baby are you okay?"

"Mommmmmy" cries the little girl, once her mom is with her and picks her up she calms down

I start to talk "Oh I'm so sorry sweetie I didn't mean to scare you or for you to fall"
Her mother looks at me and she has such beautiful eyes ive ever seen.

"No don't be silly I've told Wyatt not to run away. Thankyou"
"I'm waverly by the way."

"I'm nicole and this is my little girl teddy."
She smiles and starts to talk again.

"This is my baby wyatt, she's a ball of Fun and 3, i have two more at home, Reese is 7 and I've got willow who is 4"

Let me know if  want more, I'm pretty new this