Beautiful Eyes

Beautiful eyes

Nicole:

Looking into her eyes and she just looked beautiful.

"Are you okay Wyatt?"
She looked at me shyly and had a tiny smile.
"Yes tank yoo, I sowwie"
I smiled at her "Oh no sweetie don't worry as long as your okay." I was shocked when such a shy little girl leaned in to me for a hug.
"Whow not so shy now?" And Waverly laughs.

"Not my Wyatt, her sister's are though, they are with there daddy."
All I could think was I love her voice.
"Waverly would you and Wyatt like to come to the park with me and teddy?"
She smiles and nods her head.
"So Nicole your daughter is beautiful."
I smiled " Oh thankyou, She looks just like my late wife." I give her a sad smile as I see her face fall.
"Oh I'm so sorry, I hope I didn't upset you"
"No no please, It's been a year and Sara was a beautiful soul, i just hope I can do right by teddy" my little girl looks at me and she smiles, I give her a kiss on the cheek.
"You okay baby?" I asked
It amazes me just how much amazing this kid is. "Momma I kay" she smiles and runs to the park once we are close.

I hear someone shouting and i look behind me and so does Wavely and we see a man and two girls crying.
"Reese, Willow babies whats wrong?" Wavely asks. The guy she with just starts shouting bout her leaving the girls with him.
The oldest girl starts to talk even though shes still crying.
"Daddy mean, he hit my bottom"
And next thing I know wavely has her two girls in her arms and screaming at the man.
"What the hell are you doing hitting my kids?!" Shes so pissed. "Never touch my girls you stupid bastard, never"
All of a sudden I see him smack her across the cheek, she almost falls and i hear small wimpers from four tiny babies, next I'm in his face.
"What the fuck do you think you are doing? You don't hit children or women you shithead" he goes to hit me and all I can do is move and i hear my daughter crying for me. "Shut your face this is between my wife and I" he says " Oh no it's not you just hit your wife in front of all these family's and me. If no ones called the cops I will"
He starts to look abit scared at this.
I then hear my little girl again "momma momma" She cried out for me.
I then turn to her all of a sudden he's on top of me and my little girl falls and hits her head.