T H R E E

I look at him shocked as he smirks at me.

"Don't go shy" he walks towards me.

"I'm not shy" I spit. He looks me up and down. I don't mess with Grayson because not only is he the "popular" guy but he does drugs. He's dangerous and he messes every fucking girl around. And I don't plan on being one of his bitches.

"It's Kasey right?" I nod.

"Wow.. you look so innocent at school, but really you're just a freak in the sheets" I roll my eyes disgusted by his remark.

"Alright Grayson. You know nothing about me so fuck off with your remarks" I turn around and he takes a step closer to me. I could feel his member on my ass. He leans in and whispers in my ear.

"Come on baby girl" his warm breath hits my neck sending shivers down my body. I kiss my teeth and as I'm about to walk off he grabs my arm and spins me around.

"You know he's not good enough for you, just admit it" I was confused.

"Who?" He pointed at Elliott.

"We're not dating" shit I shouldn't have said that.

"Ah so your friends with benefits?" I sigh.

"So that means you can mess with other people too?" He squeezes my ass.

"Grayson stop" I turn to see Ethan. He's usually the exact same as Grayson. Except he's much more mature. He fucks girls around, he just fucks them and pushes them to the side like they're trash. He's the drug dealer.

So it was a shock when he told Grayson to stop. Grayson rolls his eyes and walks off.

"Come on I'll drop you home" He grabs my hand and leads me out. Elliott was too drunk to notice.

"What about Nicki?" I watch her as we walk out.

"It's fine she'll get a lift with Noah" i nod and get in the car. The journey was silent. We arrived back at my house and unfortunately the lights were on. I sigh and put my head in my hands.

"You Okay?" Ethan asks. I don't want to tell him.

"Yeah it's just my dad is awake"

"So?" Will this kid shut the fuck up.

"I hoped he wouldn't"

"Why?" Oh my fucking god this kid is so nosey.

"Don't worry" I get out and turn to face him.

"Thanks" I shut the door and take a deep breath in. I walk to the door and knock. I just hope my mom answers. But the problem is I don't see her car.

ETHAN'S POV
I was just dropping her home nothing else. She was acting strange when we reached her house. It was like she was afraid to go in.

She seemed to get irritated when I asked what was wrong. She took a deep breath and walked to the door. I decided to wait and see what happened. I was curious.

The front door opened and I saw a man standing there with an evil look on his face. His face full of anger. He grabbed her hand and dragged her in. Is she being abused? Is that why she hates home?

I know I fuck girls around but hitting them is to the next level. It's none of my business so I should stay out of it. I can't assume she's being abused. I drive off which I know I'll probably regret in the morning.

KASEY'S POV
He grabbed my hand and dragged me in.

"Where the fuck have you been looking like that?" He shouts.

"A party Derek, that's what teenagers do nowadays"

"You look like a slut Kasey"

"That insult is getting boring old man, come on"

"Don't start Kasey or I swear to god-"

"Swear to god what? You'll hit me?" He sighs and goes to the cupboard and downs a bottle of vodka. I walked to the living room and saw empty bottles of beer on the floor. He was drinking before I came in, so that may mean he's now drunk.

He stumbled over to me, he stunk of alcohol. He grabbed my hair.

"You're a little bitch Kasey. I wish you were never born. I should've been more careful when sleeping with your mom" he spits. I know that's supposed to hurt but it didn't. I'm so used to him mentally abusing me... I guess it's now turned physical.

"You're a piece of trash Kasey" he throws me to the floor. I tried to get back up but he punched me in the face. I heard the door open and my mom walks in. She sees me on the floor and screams. Tears running down her face.

"Kasey sweetheart" she runs over but Derek grabs her pushing her against the wall.

"Get the fuck off her." I mumble getting in my hands and knees. He throws my mom to the floor and walks over to me. He kicks me in the ribs. I wince in pain. I grab my stomach. He grabs my cheeks with one hand and makes me look him in the eyes. He's disgusting.

"This will teach you to open your big mouth you little whore" I spit in his face. He slaps me.

"See Rachel, she hasn't got manners. You need to discipline her"

"Not by fucking hitting her, you bastard" he pauses for a minute. I grab my phone and text my oldest cousin. We're so close he's like a brother to me. Derek walks over to my mom. He's about to hit her when there's a knock on the door. He lets go of her and she runs over to me.

"I'm so sorry" she whispers.

"Don't be, its not your fault" I smile at her.

"Tyler!" Dereks voice changed from anger to chill. Tyler barged past him and saw me in the floor. He ran over to me to help me up. He sat me in the sofa.

"You mother fucker" he ran to Derek and punched him hard.

"Hey aunt Rachel"

"Hiya Tyler" she smiles as she places her hand on his.

"How about you come and stay at mine tonight?" My mom nods.

Thank fuck we're getting out of this place.

------------
Credits for The photo of Grayson: recognizedolan , for more photos go follow on insta!