'' Upside down '' (PiyoAsdf) ENGLISH.

I start upside down with a new sun, a strong wind comes but does not stop.

This capable mind that will decide, if this day will be an opportunity.

Way to the beat of the looks, which seek to hypnotize these melodies.

I judge without knowing, but I know very well that if you give them importance, there will no longer be smiles.

My special secret is a great recipe that can do it all.

And if an adversity comes ... you'll have to remember, and you'll see that only ...

A little bit of evil is not going to hurt you, because everything in this absurd world all turns and turns, and it does not end ...

You will always find something to learn.

If you breathe, and all the bad things turn upside down.

Maybe now you think you can not, that there is lack of security or immense strength.

Search inside and you will see that this, that great version of you, I know you will find it.

My special secret is a great recipe that can do everything, because in every cry there is a reason why.

With a teaching to learn, remember!

A little bit of evil is not going to hurt you, because in this absurd world everything turns and turns, and it does not end.

You will always find something to learn.

If you breathe, and all the bad things turn upside down.

My special secret is a great recipe that can do it all.

And when all adversity comes ... I will enjoy it and fight with a smile.

A little bit of evil is not going to hurt you, because in this absurd world everything turns and turns, and it does not end.

You will always find something to learn.

If you breathe, and all the bad things turn upside down ...

Upside down...

'' Oops! What a mysterious song ... "

Canal de PiyoAsdf: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCio6puHxw24f5TrkV8sdMsA