The Hangover: pt 1

Las Vegas, Nevada
Offseason
Thursday, June 28th

"Ah yes, vacation time." Kam, Lauryn, Paris and Amari strutted through the front entrance of the five star hotel, ready to enjoy the feeling of being college graduates.

"Damn this place is nice," Paris gasped as she pulled her three suitcases to a halt.

"Babygirl, please explain this to me because this has been troubling me ever since we got on the plane. Why do you have so much luggage for four days?" Kam asked her before looking at La and Mari who each had a single suitcase and backpack for their things.

"Sis listen. This is my first time in Vegas and I'm about to fuck the strip up with these looks. I had to bring extra clothes with me just in case shit gets wild."

"And shit will indeed get wild with our crew," Amari said as she took a few selfies.

"Shit let her live, if she wanna bring three suitcases full of clothes then let her. We in Vegas bitchessss," La said, twerking her way over to the reception desk.

"I'm gonna run to the bathroom right quick," Amari said as she pushed her luggage closer.

"Okay."

A girl in her early twenties sat behind the desk, busy typing away on her phone like she wasn't on the clock. Even as Lauryn stood in front of her for a good 20 seconds she continued, so she backed up, did a 360 and walked back to the desk to see if anything would change.

"Um...hi, hello."

"Hey just give me oneeeee second," the girl held up one of her fingers at her as she typed fast, Lauryn couldn't believe what she was witnessing. She hated bitches with short squared shaped manicures. "Okay how can I help you?"

"Wow...um yeah we have a reservation under the name Carter."

"Okay let's see," she typed a few things into the screen. "Suite 109 reserved for the Carter party of four."

"Four? I thought she put it to five Kam."

"Well Ms Carter had it set for four instead of five and it's too late to change the suite around," she said as if she was getting aggravated. Her phone kept going off with text message alerts and she looked like she was itching to pick it back up. She tried to hide it with a fake smile that wasn't convincing in the slightest.

"Okay well we don't need anything changed it's just a slight misunderstanding between our party. Ain't no need for all of that 'it's too late' bs cause we about to check in anyway," Kam said with an attitude as she came over with her credit card.

"The room's been paid for already," she said in a lighter tone. Yeah she better fix that damn attitude, she don't want no sauce. "Let me get your keys for you, how many will you need ma'am?"

"Four of them."

"Hey what I miss," Mari said as she and Paris helped themselves to the complementary lollipops from the desk.

"Nothing, just getting the keys so we can go up, she has the room set for four by the way."

"Well yeah, Kyle had a room reserved for them already. You know he gotta give her the birthday/graduation dick-oh, excuse my language," she said to the receptionist who was all in their conversation. "We're still gonna have our girls night don't worry."