The Hangover: pt 4.2

K & K's Suite
9:06 p.m.
night out🎈

"Baby fix your face, why you gotta look so mean?" Kyle asked as he tried to take a good picture

"Maybe it's because you had her stuck in this room all damn day," Mari complained as she moved around the room to clean up fallen napkins and plates. "Or it could be because you're wearing that ridiculous ass outfit, you tryna take her shine away on purpose?"

"What ridiculous ass outfit?"

"The one you got on right now-"

"Wait is this silk?!" Jordan went over and felt up Kyle's jacket, easily amazed at the different textures

"Wait is this silk?!" Jordan went over and felt up Kyle's jacket, easily amazed at the different textures. "A silky fur coat, turtleneck combo. Interesting."

"Man I look good, aye Ki don't I look good baby?" He strutted over and modeled his look in front of her, forcing her to look at his stature. She opened her mouth to say something but gave him a small smile instead.

"I'm gonna go check on the girls," she left him without an answer and went over to where Lauryn and Taysa were seated, each enjoying a glass of Pinot Grigio. Taysa had flew in that afternoon from Jersey, she wouldn't miss her childhood friend's 22nd for the world. And also, all expenses were paid for and it's a weekend away in Vegas so it was a no brainer.

"These guys are interestingly normal," Tay said as she watched everyone socialize casually, all except for Lonzo, Josh, Jordan and Donovan who were arguing loudly over which IG models were the easiest.

"Oh honey there's nothing normal about these niggas, trust me," La laughed.

"Alright y'all, now's a good time for Ki to open some gifts, gather 'round!"

Everyone came together and sat around her as she began to go through the various packages and bags.

"Alright La I'll open yours first." She tore open the purple package, revealing new pieces of the Fenty lingerie line.