Kyrie Irving (Christmas Loss and Gain) pt 2

For Domiiniique

"Show me Daddy" I say, unwrapping my towel.

Kyrie stood up to put his iPhone on the speaker dock and played Bryson Tiller's "Open Interlude".
He removed his Cleveland Cavaliers practice long sleeve and made his way back over to me.

"You don't know how much you've helped me grow, you've helped me grow, baby, yeah. You don't know how much I've been tryna show you..."

I sat on my knees on the edge of the bed as he grabbed the back of my head for a rough kiss. I moaned into his mouth as I slid my hands down his chest to untie his sweatpants.

"Ohh, girl, you know I've been sufferin'.
Mmm, hmmm, mmm.
Mmm, hmmm,mmm."

He moaned next once I got access to my favorite part of his body. He then stopped our kiss, only to continue onto my neck.

"Baby I would go insane for your love..."

He playfully slapped my hands away and laid me down on top of the plush, white comforter.
And at that moment, the song somehow skipped and my favorite  began to play next: Dej Loaf's "Shawty"

"Yeah that's my shawty, I like what you be doin' with your body. Can't nobody get this p*ssy wet, yo. And can't nobody fuck me like you can yo, you can, yo.."

Kyrie discarded his sweatpants and his briefs. I spread my legs open for him to lay in between them but he moved to lay down next to me. I realized that he wanted me to ride him first, so I prepared myself on top of him. He gently took my waist in his hands and slid me down on his member.

"..All my jewelry water like a fucking fire hydrant. When shawty get on top it looks like hydraulics"

I moaned as I started to bounce on him, using his chest as support.

"Fuck," Kyrie yelled as his hips soon started to rise and drive into mine. "Baby girl, you're so tight!"

He quickly flipped us over and started to grind his hips swift and fast, stroking my insides deeply.

"He pushed it in so deep, I be like, damn, yo. More than 15 seconds put it on the ground, yeah."

All of the sensations that I was feeling at this point was too much. He was in so deep, too deep. I couldn't take anymore from him.

"Daddy, please! You're going too deep. I can't take it anymore!" I pleaded.

"Take it," he growled in my ear. "You gettin' all of it tonight, every inch."

"And that's my baby, you drive me crazy. Yeah that's my baby.."

  I started to shake violently as my climax neared. Without me noticing, he reached down to rub my clit in tight little circles. I gasped and threw my head back with a silent scream. My toes curled and my legs shook even more as he kissed along my neck.

"Fuck, I can't..."

"Cum for me, baby girl. Let me feel it," he half moaned.

I came hard, harder than I ever had before. He slowed down as he reached his high as well, and the look on his face alone made me want to cum again.

We looked into each other's eyes as we tried to slow down our breathing. He pulled out and laid down next to me, pulling me halfway on his chest.

"I love you so much," I said yawning. "So much."

"I love you more, baby girl. My everything."

Faneto!

Author's note☺: I hope you liked it Domiiniique I feel like I need to be baptized again though lol. Keep requesting babies!!!
KiaaB