Chapter 3; let the games begin

Sting P.O.V
I stared at the blondie, the Natsu Dragneel was with her creating a fort and throwing words at Gray while the girl chatted with another girl.
My job was to find out how Natsu Dragneel was so good, I would do anything to make him break. It may be easier than I thought... The way he looked at me when I winked at... Lucy yes that's her name, I heard she was a model or something.
One things for sure though, she's pretty, has a nice figure, shorter than me, and undeniably cute. She's popular as well and extremely close to Natsu. By the sound of it, hey don't scream at me! I just happened to eavesdrop on their little chat.
Lucy seems to be the type of girl who wants a sweet and helpful guy. Hah, I'll get to her soon enough.
"Natsu!" I glanced over to see Lucy and the blue gal holding back the boys.
"Fight me gray!" Natsu shouted.
"Come at me flame brain!" Gray yelled.
"Um... Guys can we not fight?" I stepped in between them setting up a scheme.
Just as I thought, both the girls lost control of the guys and I got hit. Not on purpose, but I acted like I fell down and I groaned grabbing my stomach.
Just as I thought, Lucy was a car wing person, she kneeled by me and checked my pulse.
"Sting, are you alright?" She asked softly.
I grunted,"yeah I'm just hurting on my side..." I grabbed her hand and placed it on my abs.
"Right here," I said acting very pained.
Just as I thought, Natsu turned as red as that girl who is obsessed with cakes hair. I winked at him when Lucy wasn't looking.
"Or maybe I got hit here," I put her hand on another part of my chest. I laughed on the inside.
Oh Natsu, basketball is fun and all, but this game will be quite more intriguing.
Lucy went to go get me some water or something and I stood up exactly after she left.
I walked past Natsu and whispered in his ear,"I can't wait to take her away from you."
Natsu swung a punch right as Lucy came back.
"Natsu! I didn't mean to upset you it was just a question!" I said with fake apologetic nerves.
Lucy looked from me to Natsu back and forth not knowing what happened. I must say, it was pretty cute.