//19//

When Wade and Molly got back to the room, they found Gar and Jp ignoring each other while Mk was looking at something on her phone. They looked at each, Molly giving a shrug while Wade shot a confused look.

"Mk, what happened?" Molly asked as she sat next to her.

"Gar and Jp got into an argument," she said simply.

"About what?!" Wade asked in surprise.

"Go talk to one of them."

"Okay."

Wade went into the other room, where Jp was laying on a bed, still looking a little upset. He sat on the bed next to the younger male and asked, "Is everything alright, Jpar?"

He sighed. "I got into a dumb argument with Gar over [Y/N]."

"Didn't you tell me you had a crush on her?"

He nodded. "Yeah."

"Does he have a crush on her too?"

"Mhm."

"Oh, well, I'd suggest letting [Y/N] choose who she wants if either of you. Don't force her into anything, okay?"

"Okay."

"In the meantime, stop giving Gar the silent treatment for something like this, please."

He sighed. "Okay, fine."

When Pat and I came into the room, the first thing Pat did was go to talk to Gar while I sat with Molly and Mk to chat with them. He sat next to a curled-up Gar and placed a hand on his shoulder.

"Hey, Gar, buddy, you okay after that dispute?" Pat asked.

He sighed. "It was dumb, I regret it."

"It'll be okay in the end, but in the meantime, don't force anything and don't give Jp the silent treatment, okay?"

"Okay."

"PINEAPPLES!" Jp randomly yelled as he flopped onto a bed in the room the others were in, causing me to fall off the bed and laughter from everyone else.

"Ow!" I exclaimed as I landed with a thud. "Damnit, Jp!"

~~~chat chapters return next chapter~~~