Ending #1 - Jp

~1 year later~

It's been a year since that announcement, a year since yours and Jp's community warmly accepted your new relationship status. Being with him has led to the best experience of your life. You couldn't ask for more.

While you don't live with him (yet), you managed to find an apartment that got you way closer to him, which in turn led to being able to see him (and Oliver) way more often.

Speaking of pets, you adopted a cat from off the streets. You had found her under your car before leaving to see Jp one day, and you took her in, naming her Snow for her pure white fur. She's become attached to you, revealing herself to be a cuddler. Jp still can't figure out why you had to find the most cuddly cat he's seen.

It's only been a little over a year, but sometimes, especially lately, you notice Jp going into deep thinking, like he's pondering some sort of big decision. Maybe he's actually thinking about the question? You're not sure.

Your phone pings. Seeing what chat it is makes you smile.

It's the chat that started it all.

Supportive Mollu:
GUYS

Patty Watty:
What?

IT'S WADE:
What the heck, Molly

Demon Wolf Gar:
What's up, Mollu?

Supportive Mollu:
Today's the one year anniversary of Jp and [Y/N] announcing their relationship!

Patty Watty:
Awwww

Jp💛:
Oh yeah I forgot about that

You:
Damnit Jp

Mk:
Congrats!

You:
Thanks!

IT'S WADE:
Hey wait [Y/N] I never got to ask, what mentality did you have to stick around with us?

You:
"What could go wrong?"