ANNOUNCEMENT: Lohikäärme will be edited and revised. NEED HELP!

Hello there, Lohikäärme and Välikirja readers!

Soooooo I'm planning to edit Lohikäärme next month for Camp NaNoWriMo. Rewrite it, if need be. Yes, and I'll be posting the edited version here too 'cause let's face it, I'm not a published writer...YET. *grins*

Of course, I can't deny that I want to get this book (or Välikirja, or another book of mine) published if I can. :D *giggles*

Anyway, I'm just wondering if you have any comments, reactions, or suggestions—which scenes were vague or boring or unnecessary or too fast or over-explained (or anything that earned eye rolls from you), which characters deserve more characterizations and stuff, which loopholes (if ever) are obvious, which plot points are ridiculous, and other stuff.

I'm planning on making things a little bit gory compared to the first draft (Magister Elfreda's cruelty, madness, and thirst for blood wasn't really highlighted in the first draft.) and probably more appearances for Sumner and Master Cato.

After editing this, of course, Välikirja is next. So if you have any recommendations or anything for either of the books, please do tell me either by replying to this message or by sending a private message directly to me. Thank you, in advance. :D

And for those of you who are still wondering why I sometimes use Finnish words for some stuff, honestly, there's no big explanation for that. Only that I think using Latin or Greek was too mainstream, and that Finnish words are striking. Yes, they're not good explanations, but that's what it really is. I like to believe, though, that this is medieval Finland in another world. :) (Edit: I'm also planning to classify Finnish as their ancient language commonly referred to as the Old Tongue.)

I want to read more about Finland, though. Its culture seems interesting. And it will really help me give more character to the world of Lohikäärme and Välikirja. If you have sites or books to suggest, feel free to tell me! :D

Another thing. After I edit these two books, I'm planning on writing a third book. No, not really a third book. It's a stand alone, but it's better if you read it after reading Lohikäärme and Välikirja. :D

That's all. Thank you. I love you so much! ♥

- Cattleya Amber

P.S. I can't come up with a striking pen name that carries my real name somehow. Help? :(