W h o ?

What the fck?

You oppened the door. You saw him sitting on his bed with a girl next to him. They were giggling and then looked over at you.

"Hi baby," you said, lookin at Yoongi. You wanted to look like nothing's wrong and just wanted to see how they'll react.. This whole situation looked very strange..

He looked both confused and happy to see you. He stood up and hugged you. "Hey," is all he said. You two broke away from the hug. The woman looked confused..

"And who is she..?" said the woman, looking at Yoon with a suspicious, fake kind smile.

He looked over at her, then at you, "This? This is Y/N, my girlfriend."

Her face slowly turned from a smile to a blank, then to angry. She suddenly stood up from the bed, grabbed her bag -obviously pissed- and walked up to you two, Suga hugging you behind your waist. She raised her hand and smacked him in the face with her handbag. You watched the whole thing in confusion. He grabbed his cheek. "What the hell was that for?!" he said with a bit of angry and confused tone..

The woman just walked through the door. Looked at him and at you for the last time, her face full of madness and saddness; her eyes a bit watery.. She looked away and slammed the door as hard as she could. You basically jumped.

Only thing that could go through your mind was:

is he cheating on me?!

Based on that womans reaction to when he told her you are his girlfriend that's the only thing that seemed possible to you. You felt like somebody just stabbed your heart.

What else could it be? The way she looked at him. What..? Why would he do that?

Your eyes began watering. It all happened in seconds. You started crying. You put your palm over your mouth and turned to the door. You felt him grab your hand. Tight. "It's not what it looks like. Let me explain," he said with his voice cracking. But you pulled away. You oppened the door of his door. You ran downstairs and thru the front door of his house. You didn't even close it. You were just running. All you wanted was your room. Your bed. There were tears flooding your face. Loud sobs. You just ran.

Finnaly reaching your house, you just ran to your room. Not even looking at Hobi. You fell onto your bed. Just crying. That feeling you had in your heart. It felt worse than anything before. You loved him so much. Why would he do that?

You stayed like that for about an hour, when you heard a knock on your door. They got oppened slowly. Hoseok walked in. "What's wrong.. You've been here like this for more than an hour..?" He said with a soft tone. He walked up to you and hugged you tightly, while you sat up and burried your head into his shoulder. His hand went through your hair. "Hey, are you okay? I'm really worried..".

"Y-... Yoongi." are the only things you could say. You were crying too hard.

Hoseok hugged you even tightly. "What happened?" He asked, calmly. At first you weren't sure about telling him. You knew he would want to fight him. But you did eventually.. You told him the whole story.

"..I-I just love him so much, w-why would he do that..." you cried..

He huged you then looked at you and smiled. "Okay. Let me explain this hole thing to you."

You just looked at him, confused, then nodded.

"This girl you met at his place; her name is Syoko. She is actually Yoon's old friend from middle school. When she was 12, she moved, so he never saw her since.. People were saying she had- or, I guess, has, a huge crush on your boyfriend. She texted him saying she's coming to town for a visit with her parents and would love to stop by. So she did. The way she reacted was probably because she was hitting on him, thinking he was single. I guess she likes him.."

Now I understand.

"Oh god, I feel so bad for reacting like that now. Oh no.., oh no, what did I do? Why didn't I just let him explain.. then none of this would happen."

"Don't worry, I'm sure he'll understand. Talk to him about it tommorow."

You just hugged him. The best brother anyone could ever have. You looked up to him, he smiled and brushed a tear off your cheek."You know him. He swears by silent treatment. He won't listen to me." You start sobbing again.

"He is. But he also doesn't like having fights. He does that so you could get some space, he's sure you need it. Look, if you explain it to him, he'll listen. And he'll understand."

"Hoseok, you really are my hope."